Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
She’s resilient and a fighter. And she’s a great mom and two great kids. She had family support if needed and ultimately will be fine, has other irons in the fire. I would not have used her as an example if it were worse.

The “V” style economic recovery is underway. As mentioned, we’re seeing it in pent up demand for industrial projects. Wood industry can’t compete on projects fast enough right now. But…..the retail / tourism / entertainment industries are absolutely key to the full recovery picture. We can’t keep hiding in our homes anymore. CERB is now killing us.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Gurps - my father in law was an immigrant mill worker- illegal mill worker. My wife tells the story of her dad coming home one day missing two fingers. Slipped on sawdust running board through. He painfully stacked his stubs in hydrogen peroxide and went to work the next day, cause if he didn’t his job would be handed to the next brown guy asking for work.

Seriously inspiring and frankly, horrifying. He’d think what we are going through right now is a joke if he were alive today. But he’s gone- died of pneumonia with fighting multiple myeloma. A lot like how ok’d folks are dying “with” COVID-19 today.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tell your missus to have the dentist invest in one of these and they'll be recirculating 99.99% pure air. I know the inventor pretty well. ;)

Would you like me to setup a meeting with the missus? She pretty much runs the place

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Would you like me to setup a meeting with the missus? She pretty much runs the place
Its A Trap GIF by CBS

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I used to have a German Proctologist. But his fingers were like bratwurst.
I asked if he could subcontract to an Asian doctor with small hands??

Small GIF by memecandy

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest trend among anti vaxxers is to take anti parasite medicine meant for animals. Animal feedstores in Alberta are taking it off their shelves because dumb people are buying it rather than getting vaccinated. Even Rand Paul is promoting it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Latest trend among anti vaxxers is to take anti parasite medicine meant for animals. Animal feedstores in Alberta are taking it off their shelves because dumb people are buying it rather than getting vaccinated. Even Rand Paul is promoting it.
Jesus.

How far down the rabbit hole do you have to be when you think putting livestock medicine into your body is a better option than a now FDA Approved drug? Like, seriously? It shows there is actual concern and fear of the virus. You are better off just loading up on vitamin C, eating a shite-ton of vegetables daily, getting good exercise, and practicing good sense. Wash hands. Social distance. Hell, even dress up like a bank robber if you are actually concerned about the virus but don't want the vaccine. Don't fcuking start looking to livestock medication!

People are stupid.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Speaking of being numb from COVID....is anyone else fcuking sick of the phrase "Stay Safe" yet?

I mean, in the beginning when we though this was going to kill 2-10% of the world population, that was a very appropriate saying. Now? Like, everything we do is more dangerous than this virus. Crossing the street. Almost all sports. Serial dating. You name it.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"Woke" definitely triggers me.

This kind of stuff is really cool though. Never mind our over-stressed nurses, the researchers in this whole pandemic (not taking about executives and board members of pharma companies, mind you, just their minions) are the real heroes. Developing viable vaccines in a fraction of the normal time is simply nuts.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0