Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
So last night major body ache and felt on fire. Woke up every hour through the night.

Wife major headache and chills.

Today I have dull headache and body is tired.

Wife still in bed.

Hope it gets better soon :(

Yep

Every muscle hurt for me, back was the worst.

Took 24 for muscles been a week and still feel in a hazy state

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just going through the whole routine, booked a test as I was In contact with a positive tester. Booking had zero questions through the whole process about symptoms etc. I think because the big panic is gone they don’t require it anymore. Online book, just said it was requested by fraser health.
Went through and got negative results within 24 hrs. Not a single question as to why i was getting tested at any stage.

Just got my AZ shot today, reading these comments, I’m not looking forward to the next few days although I haven’t had anyone I know with any bad effects after. Fingers crossed, although I have a few more days of quarantine left to recover.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
How are you doing Regs ?? Back to your normal?

3d lol GIF by Joel Cares

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just going through the whole routine, booked a test as I was In contact with a positive tester. Booking had zero questions through the whole process about symptoms etc. I think because the big panic is gone they don’t require it anymore. Online book, just said it was requested by fraser health.
Went through and got negative results within 24 hrs. Not a single question as to why i was getting tested at any stage.

Just got my AZ shot today, reading these comments, I’m not looking forward to the next few days although I haven’t had anyone I know with any bad effects after. Fingers crossed, although I have a few more days of quarantine left to recover.
I don’t think the questions start unless you test positive. In fact quite sure as we’ve had maybe a dozen employees get tested, even one this week. All but me and the missus have been negative.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Hmmm
I’m in a similar situation. Worked all day Thursday last week with someone who tested positive, so got tested on Saturday without booking or being asked questions. Test returned negative.

However FH contacted me Sunday saying I’m required to stay home till the 6th regardless of the negative test. Was told to retest yesterday which I did (haven’t got the results yet) however I feel 100%. Argued that with a second negative I should be allowed back to work on Monday but they said no. I don’t get it.

Basically I’m just on a stay home vacation at this point. My 18 month old son is a big fan of it that’s for sure. UCL, and Europa games to watch is nice too.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hmmm
I’m in a similar situation. Worked all day Thursday last week with someone who tested positive, so got tested on Saturday without booking or being asked questions. Test returned negative.

However FH contacted me Sunday saying I’m required to stay home till the 6th regardless of the negative test. Was told to retest yesterday which I did (haven’t got the results yet) however I feel 100%. Argued that with a second negative I should be allowed back to work on Monday but they said no. I don’t get it.

Basically I’m just on a stay home vacation at this point. My 18 month old son is a big fan of it that’s for sure. UCL, and Europa games to watch is nice too.
Symptoms can show up to 13 days after contact. We have a friend in FH and they’ve seen it show up as late as 13 days after contact.
im doing the same thing. Home until Wed.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Symptoms can show up to 13 days after contact. We have a friend in FH and they’ve seen it show up as late as 13 days after contact.
im doing the same thing. Home until Wed.

...and this is the issue, and why the world right now is in a massive supply crunch. All raw material pricing way, way up as production of said raw materials can't keep up w/ manufacturing demand.

I sure as fcuk hope the near term plan is to start revising these orders once a certain % of the working population is vaccinated. You can't expect flat inflation if the world slows down or stops the cogs that churn. Everything is sky rocketing right now, and the only solution is for the construction / end user side to stop spending money. We all know how good that works out, so....get the planet back to work.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
...and this is the issue, and why the world right now is in a massive supply crunch. All raw material pricing way, way up as production of said raw materials can't keep up w/ manufacturing demand.

I sure as fcuk hope the near term plan is to start revising these orders once a certain % of the working population is vaccinated. You can't expect flat inflation if the world slows down or stops the cogs that churn. Everything is sky rocketing right now, and the only solution is for the construction / end user side to stop spending money. We all know how good that works out, so....get the planet back to work.
FB_IMG_1619801025415.jpg

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's actually crazy though! My home renovation buddy is actually locking up lumber in his work trailer, instead of leaving it in the home owner's yard! People are stealing materials! Kinda like how people strip copper, now they are just going onto jobsites and ripping off lumber! I half expect @Regs to show up at my door with a van full of 2x4s!

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Dude I have passed on at least a dozen price increase in 2021. The worst for me has been anything metal/steal or polypropylene based.

Just today I attempted to send out my latest but my email address had exceeded its monthly send limit. So I sent it from my wife's account. fcuk IT. She can deal with the back lash for a change
374.png

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I wish I could remember how I got the first one. Damn vaxx short-term memory loss side-effect :(

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts