Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Numb from the Covid

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Triggered is right.

Some around town are saying we should be thankful for what we got this year. Fcuk that. None of the other resort towns have had the legs cut out from them, where do they think skiiers will divert to? I've already called my buddy in Sun Peaks to get a lay of the land.

The Government creates a situation of allowing restaurants and patios to be open (now only outdoor), you can only drink till 10:00, but they also allow the travel between cities, and do not ban the businesses from operating...so guess what? They will operate (God bless them) the best they can. Many in town spent thousands expanding their patios after going through an application process and approval w/ muni, who were backed up with requests. Longhorn is now double, and the age restrictions lifted for the first time since maybe 2014? It's back to being a family restaurant. But...the place will be a ghost town now till likely summer, when they open the bike park, and we go through this dance anew.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Triggered is right.

Some around town are saying we should be thankful for what we got this year. Fcuk that. None of the other resort towns have had the legs cut out from them, where do they think skiiers will divert to? I've already called my buddy in Sun Peaks to get a lay of the land.

The Government creates a situation of allowing restaurants and patios to be open (now only outdoor), you can only drink till 10:00, but they also allow the travel between cities, and do not ban the businesses from operating...so guess what? They will operate (God bless them) the best they can. Many in town spent thousands expanding their patios after going through an application process and approval w/ muni, who were backed up with requests. Longhorn is now double, and the age restrictions lifted for the first time since maybe 2014? It's back to being a family restaurant. But...the place will be a ghost town now till likely summer, when they open the bike park, and we go through this dance anew.
Just don't go to big white.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I will give him this, he is excellent at pushing buttons.

Still the biggest douche though.

utah

Sep 19, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scharts Cavern
Laughing Hard GIF by memecandy

dezza

Feb 20, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
@Regs I knew you were old, but I didn't know you were THAT old.

How many decades have you been snowbirding down to Florida?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There is a dude aged 59 that resides in Fort Myer with same name as me apparently - maybe did some sort of typo in their email or something.

I guess I could do a walgreens password reset and then see if there is a phone number but then I might see some medical records or something... maybe I'll reach out to walgreens and help this guy out.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walgreens: How may we help you?

Me: Weird situation here, I'm in Canada and got a covid vaxx appointment confirmation for someone in Fort Myers.

Walgreens: What do you mean?

Me: I guess someone with same name as me registered

Walgreens: Why would they register with your email address?

Me: Fcuk if I know, maybe a typo in email or something.

Walgreens: Well that's strange.

Me: Sure. Just trying to help this guy out. What to do?

Walgreens: OK, thanks. We'll figure it out.

Me: So you don't need emails forwarded or any other info?

Walgreens: No, we'll figure it out. Have a nice day.

Click.

Fcuking 'Mericans :rolleyes:

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Walgreens: How may we help you?

Me: Weird situation here, I'm in Canada and got a covid vaxx appointment confirmation for someone in Fort Myers.

Walgreens: What do you mean?

Me: I guess someone with same name as me registered

Walgreens: Why would they register with your email address?

Me: Fcuk if I know, maybe a typo in email or something.

Walgreens: Well that's strange.

Me: Sure. Just trying to help this guy out. What to do?

Walgreens: OK, thanks. We'll figure it out.

Me: So you don't need emails forwarded or any other info?

Walgreens: No, we'll figure it out. Have a nice day.

Click.

Fcuking 'Mericans :rolleyes:

Frustrated Parks And Recreation GIF
In Other News.......
Robin Xxxxxx of Fort Myers passed away tonight due to complications from Covid. He was 65. Rip

ron burgundy anchorman GIF

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0