Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches Summer League 2013

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I believe this league is starting soon. The Flying Horses are defending champs.

In other related news, staff are reporting a certain former NCSLer/glass replacement company entrepreneur is running for the BC Legislature. Dickens advises that his clever campaign motto is "every vote counts" and if elected, the first lady may actually be SCDMTC Blonde, and Anti-Fan has accepted a fund-raising position for the campaign.

Who are all of the teams entered this summer?

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sir M:

Stealing game balls and and scrap metal, and cashing in empties do not normally count as "fund raising," even on the North Shore. While I'm sure we'd all like to see the Skank again as her Real Housewives schedule permits:rolleyes:, please let Dickens know that he can only vote for himself once.

Vote early and vote often...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I read in the paper (Vancouver Sun page A4 Tuesday's edition) that the conservatives have now not let this candidate's affiliation be put on the ballot, as the proper paperwork was not submitted in time. I am serious.

Rumour has it that SCDMTC Blonde is/was the campaign manager, and she "forgot" to put the paperwork in.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
??? Hey thread hijacker, all the North Shore Conservative candidates are listed as Conservatives. There are two in Burnaby that don't get to have their affiliations listed on the ballot (including Wayne Marklund from Coquitlam Ajax), but none on the North Shore. Where' s the Pasty White One supposed to be running, anyway?

Blah blah Horses Coveside Lupo Roma Freybe Aztecs etc...

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
However, it looks like the Horses then won all of their remaining games including all playoff games and are now repeat champions. Congrats to Eagles et al!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts