Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Shore Coaches League 09-10

Status
Not open for further replies.

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The cagey NSCL teams are keeping quiet as the winter season draws near. Who will come out strong(or less feeble) and will Roma dominate early as they did last year????

Sep 13 10:45am Confederation Nordic vs Seymour
Sep 13 12:30pm Confederation Vikings vs Warriors
Sep 13 9:45am McCartney Guardians vs Roma
Sep 13 9:45am Inter River # 5 Coveside vs LV Azteca
Sep 13 11:30am Inter River # 5 NAFC vs Norvan
Sep 13 Malones vs BYE

Therapist

Sep 11, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My predictions for week 1:

Nordic 2 Seymour 0
Vikings 3 Warriors 1
Roma 5 Guardians 1
Coveside 3 LV 2
Norvan 3 NAFC 1

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who are the new teams?

Is it the McCartney Guardians or McGarva Guardians? Hmmmm.... :D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
As of today, the NSCL standings are as follows:

Nordic FC 8GP 22 points
Coveside 8GP 19 points
Roma FC 8GP 16 points
NAFC 8GP 16 points
Vikings 9GP 13 points
Malones 8GP 12 points
Norvan 8GP 10 points
LVAzteca 8GP 7 points
Seymour 8GP 2 points
Warriors 9GP 2 points

Three teams from this league make the BCs. It appears that Nordic and Coveside are a notch above everyone else? Anyone from the NSCL that can comment on the season thus far? Biggs, Cside, Conductor...?

bonefish

Jul 26, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As I understand it, after 10 games(everyone has played each other once) the teams segregate into an A and B with all remaining league games being segregated as well. At the end of the season the top 2 A teams are given Provinicial Berths with the winner of the B division playing the 3rd place team of A for the final Provincial spot.

As far as parity in the league I would say that with the exception of Nordic and Coveside on any given Sunday in the top 7-8 teams, a result could go either way.

The format for Provinicial berths and the current play to date, make that 3rd spot a wild prediction....

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
i think roma f.c has a good chance of making the bc's again.

Stunatman,

Please elaborate!!!!!!!!!

Rumor has it that Roma F.C. have a new contender for the Golden Boot Award this year:D and it's not the Conductor!!!!!!!!!

Maybe stunatman you may be called up to our Masters Premier(VMSL) first string team :wa::bronco::eek:

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please elaborate!!!!!!!!!

******* BREAKING NEWS IN THE ROMA CAMP ******

Not to sure whats its about but rumours have it might be 3 things:

1. Financial trouble as Conductor hasn t paid his gardener in 2 yrs or

2. There is feud amongst the players regarding some new, on and off player transactions...

3. Conductors car was seen in a ditch just outside his house... speculation is that he has been sleeping with the wife of the president of the NSCL

Can Siamo Azzuri comment on this as this is big news in the NSCL

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bone fish is accurate as to how the BC's spots work in this league. He is also dead on with this comment too, as I can't see anyone being able to beat these two teams. Heck they can't even beat each other as they tied in their head to head game 1-1!

As far as parity in the league I would say that with the exception of Nordic and Coveside on any given Sunday in the top 7-8 teams, a result could go either way.

Fantabulous,

2. There is feud amongst the players regarding some new, on and off player transactions...

3. Conductors car was seen in a ditch just outside his house... speculation is that he has been sleeping with the wife of the president of the NSCL

Answers to rumours#1- it's only been 10 months since I haven't paid my gardener. I'm boycotting him cause he is like telus where he adds mystery service charges for stuff that wasn't done or ordered!

Rumour#2- There is no feud with any players. One goal keeper has been acquired from the VMSL masters, maybe some people might be worried about playing time cause of this mover and shaker deal!:wa:

Rumour #3- There is a big ravine outside my house, but no my car isn't in it. As for sleeping with the President's wife, heck I'm still trying to get my girlfriend to sleep with me!!!

cside17

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fantabby/Conducter, this is TTP. Have fun, don't get personal!

Do not ever bring my wife/ex wife,OR kids in to these conversations.If you do, I will find out who you are and we will talk!!!

Got it!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What is with TTP these days and people taking things personal?

Fcuk me, if anyone wants to discuss shagging the wife of the TTP president, by all means go for it. God knows I haven't been lately :rolleyes:

:D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Couple of posts deleted.

Fcuk guys, you're giving me a headache - cool your jets for a bit, everyone is getting a little out of control and it's supposed to all be for a laugh.

SIAMO AZZURRI

Oct 9, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money

Can Siamo Azzuri comment on this as this is big news in the NSCL

Fantab, Regarding your above concerns regarding CONDUCTOR

1.) You are absolutely correct that Conductor is in Financial trouble but the person that he owes $$$ to is (Aqualini) The President. For the couches he purchased 5 years ago, I believe his coaching career is on the line. :D

2.) The fued that's going on with the players is who will be the first to invite Conductor over for a Christmas Drink.:p

3.) I haven't heard anything about that Rumor, But word on the painted streets of Vancouver is that Conductor had his Resume flying around some (VMSL) Masters Premier teams, But that idea was DITCHED immediately once Conductor was told he wasn't allowed to take the cooler home after the end of the day:D:bronco::wa:

Fantab any news or truth to item #3 ;)

Fantabulous

May 4, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
3.) I haven't heard anything about that Rumor, But word on the painted streets of Vancouver is that Conductor had his Resume flying around some (VMSL) Masters Premier teams, But that idea was DITCHED immediately once Conductor was told he wasn't allowed to take the cooler home after the end of the day:D:bronco::wa:

Fantab any news or truth to item #3 ;)

YEs Conductor was in the running for a very high position in the Portugues club.. His resume was flawless. But i heard Mr. Aquilini called and said if he took the job as the portuguese boss he would have to pay for his couches. As you can see, you know what he chose.. MAybe oneday SCP can pay for those couches and maybe oneday we will get the all mighty french conductor as a Portuguese boss. :)

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno, SCP's couches always look a bit worn out what with the kids jumping on them and the big lug himself sleeping there most of the time...:rolleyes:

:D

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
If there are any North Shore League teams that would like a friendly over the holidays, let me know, we can host.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0