Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

North Delta is a bunch of chuckers

filling the net

Not Bright
Sep 29, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey I recently saw some bs on here that the knights aren't for real. Taken a quick look at the stats, they beat a bunch of plummers from Walley only 2-1 which knights beat 5-0 and lost to port moody 3-1 which has a 350 net minder who doesn't move!! Good luck delta this weekend your going to need it!! You can look for me on the field I'll be the one filling your net with goals.

downtown

Dec 2, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Milhouse
What's a chucker?

That used to be my job at a bar in New Westminster...back in the day when it was cool to throw midgets along greased up plastic sheets into some bowling pins. Nowadays a chucker is the cute term used to describe the vomit projectile coming from your mouth after you've grabbed a whiff of the muff from filling the net's girlfriend

Oscar Goldman

Mar 20, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah... the good old days of midget tossing. I was never a chucker but rather a "chuckee". I made quite a bit of money being tossed, although Rocco was truly the giant of midget tossing. His screams and squeals really brought in the crowds. He earned enough money to take a trip to Disneyland but alas was not tall enough for most of the rides. Bitter irony.

Oscar the projectile...

Team Canada

Mar 19, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ah yes, I remember my good old chucking days... good times... good times. The sport just isn't what it used to be though, it's just become so commercialized now, it used to be about the chucking man.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts