Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nominate who you believe was the best player to ever play in the Italian Tournament

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their were many great players that played in the I-tie tourney, from Steven Burns to Dario Kuna.

I'd have to say that Lui Miljanovic was the best to ever grace the tourney.:cool:

I suggest we have a poll when the nominations are done....

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Benji.

Anyone who could play whilst balancing a piece of burnt toast on his head has got to be good.

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The A-BAR was flying Benji in from Toronto back in the day to cover the bets on the Abruzzo game.

The best player to play in the Italian League has to be Arnie Meers. Or maybe Frank Caccia?

WHO IS DARIO KUNA? WHO GIVES A FCUK ANYWAYS.
JUST CAUSE HE HAS HIS OWN BIG HEAD THREAD ON TTP DOESNT QUALIFY HIM FOR BEING MENTIONED IN THE ITAL WORLD.:rolleyes:

iampiscedoutofmymind

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lui

Lui was the best player to play in BC period. Wop league or not. Lui was at least 2 classes better than any player!!! Even you Burnsy you fcuking Irish pig!!!!!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, did you ever play in this god forbideen woppish league? If so for what team had the pleasure of your devoted services and your loyal fanclub?

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Treviso

i played for Treviso and actually got an all star trophy if you can fcuking believe it......I couldn't

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Good Old Treviso....the Artuso family heirloom.

An All-star? You must have had a gay old time at the Annual Banquet....Tortellini Alla Paaaaaaaaaaannnnnnnnaa for everybody.

the apprentice who once played for Croatia at a young age and was inspired by a fcuked up coach by the name of Mark Brkich...he's the best!!!!!!!

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
???

You fcuking poor sap...Mark Brkich is about as sane as Jeffrey Dahmer..but alas I was voted an all star despite the Captain's profuse denial of my playing ability

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The awarding of an Italian League All-Star is something that nobody understands. Just ask Frank Mollica...he is gauranteed a trophy every year as long as he stay in the league:D

Brkich is not insane, I think he is very much mis-understood. He is as honest as they come and is very much in favor of letting his players get their pipes smoked before the games. All Class.

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Apprentice

I second that shout Arnie Meers the best ever to play in the league this guy was running circles around kids when he was 35. He also scored the best goal ever for Treviso for our first Copa Italia victory over our polenton cousins Veneto. Bronco was on that team but was suspended due to a red card.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes Arnie did have his way in the Italian League until Ballbaby smothered him as usual in the final at Swangard. :D Veneto beat Treviso for the title that year.

I like playing alongside Arnie more than playing against him, no doubt.

Lui is a great player even though he smells like strip tenderloin.;)

zenga

Dec 1, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco

Its nothing bad man, you were a big part of the team, even I missed the final when I went to Austria.

Anyways I wish you guys all the best in the BC Cup.

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Bronco, I know the Captain had some harsh words towards you and your playing style, but I don't concur. You are a very good player when you play. However, I always remember the "other"part of your game which sometimes overshadows the more elegant parts.

You know what the "other" part is? I'm sure you're a teddy bear in real life.;)

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No zenga, the score was actually closer than that, something like 2-0 or 2-1? Bonato was in net for Treviso.

I'll tell you who amazed me that year and I saw him at the hockey game last night, was Paul Favarro. Great player! Great fitness!

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco, Captain and Sensei....

Sorry that your posts were deleted but from now on I.D.G.A.F or whatever his name is will not be allowed to post here again.

TA

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
fcuk the wop league

DAVE CORR ,kent weachter,meers ,DAVOR, all imports ,those 4 guys were Treviso
IRISH -CORR
SCOTISH- MEERS
GERMAN-WEACHTER
CROAT- DAVOR

FCUK YOUR SELFS SPEGETTI HEADS

sidney

:D ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;) ;)

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
tortalinni & toast

lick my IRISH potato sach WHOP!!:D

italian league sucks potato/head:rolleyes:

:confused: :eek: :eek: :eek: :D ;) :D ;) :D ;) :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :eek: :eek: :eek: :rolleyes: :mad: :p :eek:
THE BEST THING TO COME OUT OF italy IS AN EMPTY Airplane:D :D

:confused:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts