Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Whining Allowed Thread

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Anyone else had enough of the airing of dirty laundry and constant whining? This thread is devoted to trash talk and/or witty banter. You know...things you want to post on your team's beer cooler.

Game results are OK too, but only if there is no whining. Might be tough around here. Oh yeah...dancing bananas and pumpkins are off limits as well.

Shite, there used to be a time when I'd take a shot at Cartdriver and then have to deal with Halfvolley and AU RAZOR'S ALLITERATE POSSTS. Now they're pissing on each other's shoes and telling us stories about that one time at band camp.

Is anyone more annoying than Striker 14 and Spazz? I was holding off on posting that until after our team fundraiser (the Nuts are our best customers), but I couldn't take any more. :p

Hey Mr. Coolness KNVB. I'm leaving you in charge of moderating this thread. So quit looking at your reflection in your computer monitor, and do your job. Cnut. ;)

Oh Yeah...cheatside, I'm expecting all your team to play as hard as Travis tomorrow night. Conductor said he's ready for a breakout game and that there's no team he'd rather score 5 on than Cheatside. He said Mackers can't keep up with him and that Marko can't dive to his right. Put that on your beer cooler. :D

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Mr. Coolness KNVB. I'm leaving you in charge of moderating this thread.
Pardon me TheRob, I believe 911 said I could moderate this thread. Thank you very much.

Mr. Coolness

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by Dial 9-1-1

Is anyone more annoying than Striker 14 and Spazz? I was holding off on posting that until after our team fundraiser (the Nuts are our best customers), but I couldn't take any more. :p

Just when Spazz and I were discussing "Premium Membership" too...shucks, eh? Feel free to shove that idea up your ass, ok?

striker14saysCYA :rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fcuks that about?

Feel free to shove that idea up your ass, ok?
Since Premium Memberships really only affect myself, I can only assume that that comment was somehow directed at me... Why the fcuk am I to be punished here? What the fcuk did I do? :rolleyes:

~whiningbitch.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Fcuks that about?

Originally posted by Regs
Since Premium Memberships really only affect myself, I can only assume that that comment was somehow directed at me... Why the fcuk am I to be punished here? What the fcuk did I do? :rolleyes:

~whiningbitch.

I didn't mean it to be directed at you...AT ALL, so relax a second :rolleyes: All I was meaning is that it is funny how this is a "take the piss" website and when I try to take the piss out of anyone or crack a joke here and there, we are sh*t on and called "whiners" :rolleyes:

whatever...I'm not allowed to whine in this thread so I'll excuse myself...

striker14

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Relax is right. One TTPer called you annoying... I don't see anyone else in this thread agreeing (yet) so why the knot in the knickers?

It's a fcuked up thread anyways, why not just take the piss right back?

:rolleyes:

I wish I could easily mark weekly events in the TTP calendar because I'd go in there right now and mark the last week of every month as "Caution: Striker14's TOTM" :D

Cheers,

~Regs.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dialing KNVB

Where's that anti-whining moderator?

I didn't mean it to be directed at you...AT ALL, so relax a second All I was meaning is that it is funny how this is a "take the piss" website and when I try to take the piss out of anyone or crack a joke here and there, we are sh*t on and called "whiners"

Take yer piss. Crack a "joke." Buy a membership. But quitcher whining.

Here's how you do it.
Our game last night vs Mountian Shadow was a beauty. Too bad some small dicked asswipe decided not to put the flag up when the ball was out of bounds. Then that hump/dictator of a president JR looked the other way like he always does when he gives it up the ass. Oh yeah, then we got all drunk and Gunther promised not to come in Rico's mouth, but he did anyways.

Can't wait until our next game. :p

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cheatside vs YG

He said Mackers can't keep up with him and that Marko can't dive to his right. Put that on your beer cooler.

It's true, with all that hair he lost he's lightning :D

Can't wait to avenge our loss last week, and maybe even win the game too ;)

Cheers, mackers.

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was actually talking with him the other day,and he said that all the hair he has lost up top has now grown on his back!!
It's true, with all that hair he lost he's lightning
AHH the beauties of old age creeping in!!:p

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeping the thread alive

This thread was going to disappear if someone didn't post soon, and I know KNVB wouldn't like that much.

Anyhoo, the standings are almost complete, and it looks like YG Inc will have to first knock off the Carts to defend our title. Too bad, I know that Spazz and Striker would have loved to play us.

I dunno about the venue, however. Two times we've played the Carts at Ioco and two times it got ugly. If they get the full squad out it should be a battle on the field (and a battle on their sidelines! Halfvolley vs Lionheart and Carebear).

If there are no "upsets" in Round One, it looks like Cheatside vs The Goons in one semi. My early prediction for the team to win it all was Cheatside, but those big, hairy goons keep on rolling of late. Was it something I said?

Buddha vs MS in round one shoud be another beaut.

What's the early line in Vegas?

YG Inc vs Carts
Goons vs Gunners
Cheats vs Nuts
Buddha vs MS

Carebear

May 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1,

Maybe you know this by now but we don't get to see you first round as we play the dragons. Have fun with Striker 14!

Carebear

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
For the non whiners part 2

We were playing Queen's "We are the Champions" when this photo was taken. If you look real close, you can see me in the pool.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
When looking at the photo, one question comes to mind.....

Has anyone seen a calf muscle around? Apparently there are none present in the photo.....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts