Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Whining Allowed Thread

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
About those calf "muscles"

Has anyone seen a calf muscle around? Apparently there are none present in the photo.....

Simple explanation: shrinkage. You should have seen the size of the dildo trophy before it fell in the pool!

All of YG Inc. jumped in during a jamming rendition of Kool and the Gang's "Celebration."

Some of the water even splashed on the big screen tv. After we wiped the screen, Conductor had to press rewind so that he could watch his goal again.;)

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
for your info el Capitano...

The height of the Conductor should settle the 'calf' comment. He's approx. 5'5" and a buck 35...ish:eek:

I can see why you guys had to celebrate the Conductor's scoring...it only happens once in a blue moon.:p

Why were you guys partying with children? The kid in the pool looks about 10ish.

+SCish

I think the shirts were a 'classic' move, I always wondered what happened to those left over shirts from the losing team of the Superbowl...

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC

Well SC I must thank you for the comments!!Now not only am I shorter than you but I also weigh less:D
The height of the Conductor should settle the 'calf' comment. He's approx. 5'5" and a buck 35...ish
As for scoring,I only choose to score in the big games!!
Why were you guys partying with children? The kid in the pool looks about 10ish.
We were at a public pool!;)

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
YG Inc.'s development squad

The young kids tied in nicely for when we played Michael Jackson's "Bad."

Actually, we're recruiting. We're trying everything we can to bring our average age below 34.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
the agricultural team...

You guys have it all wrong, you have to build from within the team. Isn't it about time some of your squad tie the knot and pop out a few?? :confused: ;)

As for you Conductor,
My nicely defined calves and quads are not the only things bigger than yours :eek: :confused:

Public pool, and beers!!!? I would like to know what municipality that pool is in :wa:

+SC

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thank you!!

Hey SC,thanks for the vote of confidence!!Just when I was feeling down about my girlfriend complaining about my behind!!
My nicely defined calves and quads are not the only things bigger than yours
:p

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wiener Alert

My nicely defined calves and quads are not the only things bigger than yours

Conductor, quit beating around the bush.

SC claims that not only are her calves and quads bigger, but so is her penis. Or something like that.:D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts