Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

No Brit Birds For Pompey Player

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soccer star in England tells British girls they don't have a chance...

'You've got no chance' - soccer star tells Brit girls

Portsmouth Football Club's new Croatian signing has warned British girls they are wasting their time trying to chat him up.

Ivica Mornar says he is only willing to date girls from his home country.

The 29-year-old striker, who has been single since he divorced a year ago from a former Miss Croatia, said he had been swamped with female admirers in the UK, but was only interested in Croatians.

He said: "When I find someone else she has to be Croatian. I would never settle down with a foreigner. Different cultures could bring additional differences to understanding. I know that the love is the most important thing, but I've found in my first marriage that love is not the only thing."

Speaking to Croatian magazine Story, Mornar said he was popular with female fans in Portsmouth but added: "They are mostly very young girls. They turn up at the stadium and leave messages for me."

The Croatian international, who is expecting to play against England at Euro 2004, divorced from his wife Fani Capalija a year ago. She was Miss Croatia in 1993 as well as a runner up in the top five in the Miss World contest the same year.

Mornar has been linked with another Miss Croatia, Nina Slamic, but has never made any public comment on the matter.

Story filed: 12:22 Sunday 15th February 2004

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy looks like Goldberg.

Probably just a gay cover up story thing. Not that there's anything wrong with that.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think you nailed it TR....

BTW, I fcuking hate it when people use the word 'Brits'.
When, usually, they mean 'English'.

Tell Mornar to venture up north across the border.

Needless to say but, Scottish birds are hot - Lets' face it.

I have to admit though I banged the piss out of a Welsh chick one summer and let's just say, yes, as you know now, I remember that summer very well.

She was a total clone of that Page 3 pop star Samantha whatever the fcuk her name was.
Ahhh, the mammaries....

Who's actually English.

So, in a nutshell, I think you've all got my point.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: No Birds At All For Pompey Player

In a moment of startling lucidity, The Rob has got it in one. Having arrived in the UK (which includes England, Scotland, Wales, Sweden, and all of Ireland), this Fabien Barthez clone realised that the jig was up surrounding his marriage of convenience to poor old 'Fani' and that, sooner rather than later he'd be outted as the shirt-lifting uphill gardener he's always been. Had he known that 'Fani' in Britain (including Finland) and most of the rest of the English-speaking world apart from America and the more stupid parts of Canada means that well-loved part of a woman's anatomy otherwise known as the front-bum, he'd never have agreed to join Harry Redknapp's pile of ageing rubbish on England's south coast.

He doesn't like fani. And she doesn't know how to spell, bless her.

Fcuking bottomite foreigners..........

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Chicks were all over Dennis Rodman when he was playing pro sports too. At least Rodman, an 8ft transvestite with colored hair, had the brains to admit that if it wasn't for the fact he was an athlete he would probably never have been laid.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I can't really blame Mornar for choosing Croatian women over British ones... Popular British mens magazine Maxim even rated Croatian women the most beautiful on the planet. ;) If Mornar can get hot chicks as ugly as he is then all the power to him.

On the other end of the scale, Dario Simic is hounded by chicks in Italy. Considered a stud by many adoring Italian girls and often asked to model clothes for top fashion outfitters in Milan...his Croatian wife is ugly. :D

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts