Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL Playoffs 2012

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dont know why everyone is overlooking the Giants. They have been playing playoff football for essentially 2 straight weeks and are peaking at the right time.They can run the ball and throw the ball with a Superbowl winning quarterback. They got 4 pro bowl calibre defensive ends that they can rush on any down. Giants to beat the Pack 27- 24

TA

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Tim Tebow

I'm not overlooking them it's just I don't see them winning at Lambeau. The game will be close and there is a small chance they can squeak it out. Infact all the games except the broncos-pats game will be close. Let me try some predictions lol.

Patriots 45-17 Broncos
Ravens 24-21 Texans (this one also can go the other way)
Packers 42-31 Giants
Niners 38-28 Saints

Now watch me be way off like usual.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money

Please look at San Frans schedule and tell me this team is not overrated.....so much so that they are not even favored to win at home...

TWO WORDS- ALEX SMITH

Saints and Packers dont need defence and they got all the defence they need putting up 30 plus every game....

San fran got over 30 twice this year so chances of them pulling this off...very slim in my books

But hey you never know

If the Saints play like they did against the Lions they're done. The Lions dropped 5 freaking INT's I could have caught. The Niner's won't do that. But our pass rush has to be good or we'll be eaten alive by Brees, but I think we'll keep him moving, his accuracy out of the pocket isn't very good, but you have to watch out for Sproles in those cases.

I just can't wait for the weekend, all the games should be exciting, and I think they'll all be a lot closer than people think. Well maybe not the Broncos/Pats game, but who knows what you'll get with Denver.

Aztec Ruler

Jun 11, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money

NFC games look more interesting, packers shud [?] win however giants playing their best of the season at this time, perhaps some of their injured players from the previous game will hurt later in this game....even tho saints look great [offensively], keep in mind the 9er's play on one of the worst grass fields in the league, going to be a tight game. Tebow's magic [oops I mean praying] won't work in boston......ravens/texans looks like a defensive struggle for point, give the nod to killers team.

gilly

Sep 12, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Please look at San Frans schedule and tell me this team is not overrated.....so much so that they are not even favored to win at home...

TWO WORDS- ALEX SMITH

Saints and Packers dont need defence and they got all the defence they need putting up 30 plus every game....

San fran got over 30 twice this year so chances of them pulling this off...very slim in my books

But hey you never know

Not bad for a game manager of an overrated team...............Smith helped the Niners become the first team in NFL history to score two lead-changing touchdowns in the final three minutes to win a playoff game.

Now, come on Giants.............anyone up for a road trip next week to Candlestick?!?!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money

Not bad for a game manager of an overrated team...............Smith helped the Niners become the first team in NFL history to score two lead-changing touchdowns in the final three minutes to win a playoff game.

Now, come on Giants.............anyone up for a road trip next week to Candlestick?!?!

I think I summed it up by " hey you never know"

I make predictions sometimes there wrong....Stal gets a case a of beer

1 blowout....could still go 3 for 4

termatofylakas

Sep 16, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

2/2 so far and my scores weren't too far off. Infact I would have had the Pats-Broncos score right if denver could punch it in on 1st and goal from the 3. Oh well.

And Franchise just because you put "hey you never know" it doesn't mean squat. Your boy Alex Smith was clutch, and your team that didn't need defense scored 30 and still lost. Also San Fran got over 30 this week and who cares how they did it. I guess they aren't overrated anymore eh?

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wow.

I would hate to be that guy in the locker room right about now :(

Yeah, not good! The looks from his teammates after he missed says it all. I don't think there is a more high-pressure job in pro sports than being a kicker.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
10 large sized goats tonight. Poor Cundiff and Williams might as well just retire or rename themselves Buckner.

brutal. All 4 teams would have been just SB finalists... the teams that made the least amount of mistakes or killed themselves progress. the trend of teams beating teams at their own strengths continues today. Wow. Brady sucks ass today and the Pats win with..... Defense!? And the Niners are turnover city and the Giants capitalise!?

insanity.

ps: NFL Overtime rules suck ass and the officials are piss poor at best.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hardly.......the two best teams in the playoffs and at the end of the regular season are in the Super Bowl. Surely that can't be argued?

Let's go Cowboys.

4thplacetrophy

Mar 3, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm saying all 4 teams in Conf Champs would have made for a good SB... absolutely the best 2 teams are in the Superbowl.

The enitre playoffs had some really good teams this year with exceptions of maybe the Broncos and my Bengals :eek:, and it would of made for a good superbowl no matter what.
I'm gonna take Eli in final showdown though.

bergamascho

Nov 16, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kyle Williams is a fcuking twat.

49ersforever

Concur on both. I could have smashed my TV when he lost the ball in OT. With nothing emotionally invested in the Soup or Bowl I am free to simply get pished now!

FYI...you guys may want to look into attending the party at Mahony and Sons at UBC...trust me.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Concur on both. I could have smashed my TV when he lost the ball in OT. With nothing emotionally invested in the Soup or Bowl I am free to simply get pished now!

FYI...you guys may want to look into attending the party at Mahony and Sons at UBC...trust me.

ya ok Berg.

Last time i trusted you i ended up in an alley on the east side with no pants no bus fare and a funny new walk.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts