Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL picks for pints One Dart vs. KNVB

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Double Loser vs One Pick

Since Captain so eloquently gave us new names, I thought I'd humour him. Here are my picks for tomorrow.

Hopefullymorethan6thisweek

Carolina V Minnesota = Minnesota

Cleveland V Tennessee = Tennessee

Dallas V Philadelphia = Philly

Indianapolis V Houston = Indianopolis

Kansas City V New England = New England

N Y Jets V Miami = Miami

New Orleans V Chicago = Chicago

Buffalo V Denver = Denver

San Diego V Arizona = Arizona

Green Bay V Detroit = Green Bay

Seattle V N Y Giants = Seattle

Washington V San Francisco = San Fran

Cincinnati V Atlanta = Atlanta

St Louis V Tampa Bay = Tampa Bay

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Okay, since I'm in Korea and haven't been able to watch a single NFL game since the season began, these picks will be uneducated. Not, however, as uneducated as Double Loser and One Pick's 7 and 6 win performances last week.
Here goes:
Carolina.
Tennessee.
Dallas.
Indianapolis.
New England.
NY Jets.
New Orleans.
Buffalo.
San Diego.
Green Bay.
Seattle.
San Fransisco.
Cincinatti.
St Louis.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Minnesota
Tennessee
Philadelphia
Indianapolis
Kansas City
Miami
New Orleans
Denver
San Diego
Green Bay
N Y Giants
San Fran
Cincinnati
St Louis

And with that, I'll take another Canadian.

OD, You'll notice I even picked a few upsets to make things a little more interesting.

The Power, your picks are moot here. Btw, I had 8 last week. :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
New Orleans Denver is not one team. Stop cheating. If you want the beer that bad I'm sure you can make your way down to the Sundance before darts on Wednesday for some $2 pints. Nothing like a good old Carling before playing some arrows.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry OD.

N.O. and Denver and I did the edit a 1:15. I honestly haven't even turned my TV on yet. The fork and knife has had me furniture shopping all morning. :rolleyes:

Furniture on a Sunday for fcuk sakes......:mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Before the Cincinnati vs. Atlanta game and the Monday Nighter I sit at 9 and OD sits at 7. Looks like the Bangles are going to get killed and not only cost me $5.00 on Will Hill, but make it 9 -8. We both have different Monday night picks so I suggest that we pick a total score for Monday's game in case of a tie.

Sound right??

P.S. this is the second week on the trot I have beaten Shitpicks. :D

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Should be interesting. Nothing like a comeback. With the points, what do we do? Closest to without going over ala the Price is Right or just whoever is closer? Either way, I pick 46.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Point spread.....

If you played the point spread, you would not be dealing with this, would you? If so, then ignore this post. Putzes.

:wa: :wa: :wa:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
We're still working out the kinks. You and Parkputz might as well not though. Judging from your picks the last two weeks, you should go buy a 24 pack of Canadian cans. That way, you'll be covered for the next 6 weeks. :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Rent-a-Mouth,

If you're willing to put up money, we can turn this into a 3 or 4 person weekly event. For some reason, you will probably be a putz and keep betting without the spread, and consequently fail to partake in our little $10 weekly. :) So, when you're ready to join the 'real' NFL gambling gurus , and I use the term very loosely, just say so.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastard

Early pick eh prick. Way to be adventurous and take an original number, instead of picking ONE below mine. Bastard.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart is the winner......

One Dart,

You should be the winner, if it came down to the points. It is NOT possible to get a total of ONE point, so consequently, Double Loser should be disqualified. Don't pay him a beer because he broke an unwritten rule. I declare One Pick the winner for the week. Double Loser, that is poor etiquette and you deserve to go 1 - 4 again this Wednesday, AND deserve to lose to Sidewinder AGAIN. Congrats, One Pick Right.

Captain

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think I'm calling bullshit on this one. There is a tre-men-dous advantage to the person who gets to choose second. Not realizing this, I posted quickly. Not to whine, we all know you do that so well KNVB I wouldn't want to take anything away from you, but I figured that I was going out on a limb with not only picking the Bucs but also that there would be 46 points. What do you do? Pick 45 in a move that can only be described as not in the spirit of the game. Poor class, but what can you really expect? Not much apparently.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Either way, you both went OVER so no one wins. Unlucky, Double Cheat. The rules are international. If you go over, you DON'T win. Thanks for coming out.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go play with Parkhead

Captain, your rules are moot. Please don't take out your obvious football inadequacies on me. You have your own thread use it.....

OD, true I posted second, but the Rams have been CRAP the first two weeks and TB is big on D so bite it. I win. The fact that you chose TB doesn't mean shite. Who cares if you went out on a limb? Not I. I chose Cinnci for fcuk sakes. Quite your moaning and buy my beer!

BTW, someone HAD to choose second putz.That's the way TTP works. Next week you may. Baby...

2-0 Double In.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I didn't say anything about picking the Bucs, my point is that by choosing 45 points you virtually guaranteed yourself a win. I was under the impression that you would be picking a number that you thought they would get, not just seeing what I picked and then picking one higher or lower, as was the case here, in order to win. If you look at Shitpick's and Parkputz, they both picked numbers that they thought the teams would get, not right behind the number of the person who picked first.

PS I'll never QUITE my moaning but I may QUIT .

thespellingbitchisback

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts