Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL 2021/22 Season

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have some football tonight!

Preseason always sucks but silver-lining is always gets me thinking about TTP Pool Season...

Any interest in firing back up a Season-long Pickem pool?

@BJB
@akslop
@Gurps
@knvb
@Walks
@Sniffer
@oldtimer
@The Franchise

10 players minimum to make it worth the effort, 20 would be a home run. Starting Entry Fee somewhere around $30 (17 weekly $1, the rest to champion pot). For Premium Members who enter, I'll sweeten the champion pot an extra $100 if you win.

Let me know any and all who would be in. If a go, I'll reach out to some who haven't been on TTP in years/decades and see if we can bump up the numbers even further.

akslop

Better Bastard
Jun 28, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

Preseason always sucks but silver-lining is always gets me thinking about TTP Pool Season...

@BJB
@akslop
@Gurps
@knvb
@Walks
@Sniffer
@oldtimer
@The Franchise

10 players minimum to make it worth the effort, 20 would be a home run. Starting Entry Fee somewhere around $30 (17 weekly $1, the rest to champion pot). For Premium Members who enter, I'll sweeten the champion pot an extra $100 if you win.

Let me know any and all who would be in. If a go, I'll reach out to some who haven't been on TTP in years/decades and see if we can bump up the numbers even further.
tenor (1).gif

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Step Brothers Yep GIF by reactionseditor

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

@BJB
@akslop
@Gurps
@knvb
@Walks
@Sniffer
@oldtimer
@The Franchise

In. Someone needs to bring up the rear...

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BlazeArmy?

Im in, as long as gif use isn't a requirement.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Finally got this all sorted out for the season pool and ready to go - see details here:

Let's go!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0