Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL 2014 Regular Season

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gotta love beatin the Champs in their own back yard!!!!Romo looked good but has to do it on a consistent basis.Still scares me a bit

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
I mean I obviously don't run an NFL team, but does it make sense to trade your 1st and 3rd round picks for a guy, give him a giant contract, use him for 6 games and then trade him for a 4th?

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stallion, I don't get it... I do get that he was tradeable...why have him on the books for $11M per and have him returning (when guys kick to him) and in only ~30 plays in the playbook.

There likely was something else going on Personally or in the locker room

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Hawks gave up Cordarelle Patterson and Jerick McKinnon for him, plus will still have $7.2M in dead money next year. It's crazy.

The locker room stuff is BS, there hasn't been a peep about it until he was traded, now the Hawks (specifically Bevell) are trying to save face. Look at the Niner's, all we've been hearing is the locker room is in turmoil and they all hate each other, but nothing about the Hawks when apparently there was near mutiny against RW3? Hell, all the Seahawks players tweets don't look like he was disliked either.

oldtimer

Lifetime Better Bastard
Mar 22, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Locker room punch-up with Golden Tate, me-first type of guy, and the clincher was last week when he refused to go back into the game late, plus his rep in Minny was not the greatest either.....Seahawks cut their losses and moved on....they have capable younger, cheaper replacements.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
He punched up Tate after Tate slept with RW3's wife. Though Tate is a douche, so it was probably for something else. People talk about his impact in the locker room like we don't applaud Steve Smith or Dez Bryant for their win-at-all costs mentality. Harvin is wired the same, and when they're losing and he's not getting the ball he's pissed.

Again, if he was so bad how come Marshawn Lynch had a fit about the trade, and almost didn't get on the team bus? Or are they going to trade Lynch now too because he's disrupting the locker room?

From all of the stuff I've read it actually sounds to me like RW3 is rubbing guys the wrong way, and when RW3 gets questioned, the Hawk's brass jump to their boys defense and get rid of the problem. Which makes it a bigger problem I would think.

badknees7

Sep 15, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
How bout dem boyz,eh RF? I see the 69ers played a solid game...beat like drums...they're hatin it buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go watch some old footage of "The Catch"... that's all u got left.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Soooo what happens when there's only one person left in the survivor pool?? :wa::bronco::gurps::knvb:

Another TTP Championship to add to my name.... :):eek::cool::bronco:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, well done BJB!

One day I'm going to dig up and go through the TTP archives and put together a total HOF leaderboard... :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
How bout dem boyz,eh RF? I see the 69ers played a solid game...beat like drums...they're hatin it buddy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Go watch some old footage of "The Catch"... that's all u got left.
Haha, I mean I couldn't even imagine the best offense in the league putting up a huge game against our backups, so I cried myself to sleep for 3 straight nights. All hail the 2014 SB champs, the Dallas Cowboys, who currently sport 1 loss on the season, which was against, umm, who was it again?

hard ballz

Sep 18, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Cowboys laid another egg but how about them Seahawks?

@italian_stallion21 & @hard ballz - did you enjoy the game?

I was at the SF/Seattle game and it ruined my trip. Great stadium and the team played well but Kap played awful....He stunk it up pretty bad. Not sure why he kept throwing to Sherman. Clearly Sherman is in Kaps head. Anyways, Seattle played a solid road game and I see them shaping into form to make another solid run for another championship and winning the division.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts