Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL 2014 Regular Season

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their whole team is a beast. They're likely better than they were last year, at least deeper.

I loved now Pat/ex-Hawk Brandon Browner's tweets during the game last night... Basically saying how Rodgers isn't throwing at Sherman and BMax is going to get them, and sure enough BMax picked Rodgers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Upsets galore!

Cowboys got back on track though... if the defense can continue to improve as they did this week, playoffs may not be so far fetched.

Seahawks caught a break with the 49ers fcuking up on the same weekend.

Bills are now SuperBowl favs :)

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yeah I guess a Superbowl and NFC Championship appearance isn't "good enough". I wish we had Matt Ryan cause he just gets it done.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Literally makes no sense to the conversation. We're not debating whether or not he's won a Super Bowl, it's whether or not he's good.

Kaperdink is terrible. You don't have to be a NFL guru to realize he isn't good. They should have kept Alex Smith

Ryan isn't a superstar at all..I never mentioned him being good.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kaperdink is terrible. You don't have to be a NFL guru to realize he isn't good. They should have kept Alex Smith

Ryan isn't a superstar at all..I never mentioned him being good.

How so? What can't he do? He's only one of the highest ranked QB's (via QBR) which is something considering their horrible playcalling and WR's last year.

johnnybluenose

Oct 15, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some calls/non calls went against the Hawks but that doesn't excuse the lack of execution. They're better than that. No chance to repeat if they play like that again.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts