Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NFL 2003 Playoff Pool

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJ went 4fer4 so he is in control I think, I had a 3fer4 weekend not taking the Panthers. I think knvb is in the same boat, I only mention that because I have to mention him in everyone of my posts, good or bad.

hos

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Some great games this weekend. I can't believe i was the only one to pick Carolina over St Louis. Gonna be a good game in foxboro next week. Pats and colts. Both played excellent games. Indy's defense ain't looking to sharp, but Manning is on Fire. they haven't punted in the last 2 games. Pats have the same offense i think as the colts, but they have the edge on D. As for the other game. Phili and Carolina, dotn' know what to expect. both had interesting OT games this past weekend. especially the carolina game with all that shti going down early with the made fg/penalty/missed fg....

hopefully the final and the super bowl are just as good as this weekends games.

dont' knwo who to cheer for now...... :confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This pool sucks. I swear I had all the right picks, I don't understand :confused:

Can I get my money back? The only reason I'm not in last is because Blaze didn't even put picks in this week :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BTW, the standings are up-to-date and I'll put up the picksheet later in the day!

Cheers,

~Regs.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
BJB said:
Some great games this weekend. I can't believe i was the only one to pick Carolina over St Louis.QUOTE]

I picked the Panters over those heartless, overrated, piece-of-shite Rams.

Of course, I also picked the Chiefs, Titans and Packers as well.

Dap is right, Favre was horrible in OT, but to be fair, I highly doubt the Pack even get this far without his stellar play down the stretch. It's gonna be a long off-season for the golden boy of Green Bay.

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I certainly don't dispute that Favre is a great player and was chiefly (fcuking Chiefs) responsible for getting the Pack into the postseason. I just don't understand what a quarterback of his experience is doing lobbing that ball up without even having a look, during OT, in the playoffs, in his own half of the field. Iandmcintyre has done smarter things driving his car around the Metrotown parking lot at highway speeds on boxing day.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I really think it's been Farves receivers that have been saving his ass the last three weeks. The Oakland game being the best example of what Farve has been doing on all year. Hucking and hoping. Flat out, his WR's made, what? 5 unbelievable catches for either TD's or big gains in that game and did the same in Seattle. They shouldn't have been in the play-off's in the first place, but saying that should have locked up that game when it was 14-0. All the sport talk shows have been pounding the coaches decisions not to go for in on 4th and about a foot in mid-field.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't believe this, I agree with knvb on Favre, he has been just throwing it up, and the receivers have been coming up huge. That Oakland game was classic, all the talk about his father passing away, and him having this huge game after, but if you look at the big yard plays, he was just hucking and praying that his receivers came down with it. Glad they are out, after they knocked out the Hawks.

As for this years postseason, it looks like Paytons year, and I am calling the Colts to win it all, with Payton the MVP, after all the critics saying he couldn't win in the play-offs or win the big game. Funny how the year ended last year, with their Canadian Kicker (I think Vanderjack) having a go at Payton in the media and then Payton at the Pro-Bowl, saying, the guy is a kicker, he doesn't even play the game. Too funny, Rome was all over it.
Colts all the way.

hos

BlazeArmy

Not Bright
Dec 13, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
This pool sucks. I swear I had all the right picks, I don't understand :confused:

Can I get my money back? The only reason I'm not in last is because Blaze didn't even put picks in this week :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Not much point really was there. :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Side bet on last place Blaze? Let me know... :D

The picksheet is now up and ready for entries for the next round. Good luck to the front runners!

Cheers,

~Regs.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I should always know better than to change my picks the night before the game. I'm still gutted I went with Philly instead if my original Carolina pick. How to you fcuk up 3 NFC finals on the bounce?

I think there is little in the way to stop the Pat's the way they're playing. They absolutely beat Indy into the ground. Although Peyton obviously blew his load the previous three weeks.

What's the score Regs? When will it be updated?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"It" was updated last night!

0 4 2

In the last 2 weeks I've pulled off the amazing feat of predicting 1 single fcuking game correct :rolleyes:

NFL sucks.

:D

~Regs.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
1 4 2

What a joke Philly was. The receivers looked like shite. Carolina deserved teh victory. and it's interesting to see a 7pt spread already. i think it's gonna be much closer spread as we get closer to feb 1. Still debating who to take. Anyone got any help for me?? :rolleyes:

and yes i know i used closer twice and i think i just jinxed myself... *knock on wood* :confused:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The picksheet for the Superbowl is now up... Can BJB hang on to the top pick? Will the schemers (sp?) below him manage to weasel a split pot alliance?

Nerve racking,

~Regs.

BJB

Sep 27, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs,

What's the full payout?? I'm gettin numbers here but not matching... Can i have an official count please.

Thanks

Joe :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dear Bjorn,

Henrik is doing excellent with his multiplication tables! He still needs some guidance with arithmatic but that's no worry with a little help from his brother Daniel. Or Star Pimp.

~Head Master.

PS. BJB, $220

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts