Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Premier New Signings

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Besides Drew Smiley signing with Surrey......Are there any other top secret deals going on out there?

Holiday,

Have you guys signed Benji yet?

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Paddles can't get across the border

I think I heard Inter signed Holiday's brother, erm..., Johnny Holiday :D

Carmen D'Onofrio has signed with Peg and actually played last weekend.

~TB.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard Sportstown signed Karl Sandberg to act as a PR man on their behalf to surf and spam local websites, notably TTP. Apparently he's supposed to go on at length about how wonderful a facility Sportstown is, what excellent changerooms they have, how fantastic the pub and restaurant are, and what excellent sporting goods and apparel the Sportstown store has in stock.

Rumour has it that the as a Sportstown's chief public relations officer, he is to dismiss the rumours that he was the mastermind behind the pink uniforms and the Jane Fonda aerobic workout that acts as a prelude to every game.

This rumour, like every rumour I bring to the table, is unconfirmed.

Showtime

Sep 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Talking to a friend who plays with Indo and he told me that they just signed Adel Massoud to play in goal again until Didar returns. Also he mentioned that Mr. Danny Sankar is making a guest appearance against Peg next weekend. Maybe they will finally start to score again.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sankar and Indo

Is that why the fcuk we're playing at 4:00 pm on Thanksgiving Sunday[/b]! Fcuking rubbish, at Queen's Park no less.

That's OK though... Paul Daily on the dotted line tonight. Next on the list coming back Watty and Clarkey :D

~TBwhoisgonnaenjoysittingbackandwatchPegplayliketheolddays:D

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
What were they thinking?

That is out-right ridiculous. The league has to take people's families into account. Hell, some leagues cancel all games for the weekend. Mind you, I'm not asking for that -- taking a week off would kill me, but jeez, there shouldn't be any games scheduled after 2. Let people enjoy a holiday dinner.

Bad move, Azzi.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Johnny Holiday

I like that Johnny Holiday:D

Could it be Jimmy and Johnny playing together for the first time ever?

As for Benji,were still hoping that he'll come back,but nothing yet,maybe with the couple new quality signings,it will sway him back to where he belongs:confused:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stop Your whining

Boo Hoo. Too bad you have to play at 4 on Sunday. Suck it up girls. Do you have no time to make turkey for you family?!

Sapperton Signings

Jamie Lietch
Aaron LeBlanc

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sensei Hanson,

Shouldn't you actually play in Premier before you can chirp about other players?

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
well said that man...........

Well said Zeus. I don't think I'm alone in saying that Sensei's constant poorly contructed posts and ill-advised wankings are the object of much derision among those of us, like Zeus obviously, who bring so much colour and intelligence to TTP. Sensei, your number's up and you've been shown to be the fraud I always suspected you might be. Your fcuking eyes are too close together and you smell of disinfectant.

I played Premier once. In the Ambleside tournament, before you start.

I never liked you, Fastshow.
:rolleyes:

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow,

It's sad that you do not like yourself. Get some confidence.

It's true sensei churps a lot, but he played a year in the I-tie......that's where you develop these bad habits.

Sensei,
How the fcuk did you become a moderator?

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bastards, the lot of you

Zeus,

Where the fcuk did that come from? All I was doing was mocking your continual posts about the magical kingdom of Sportstown. Thanks for sucking the fun out of that one. And while I'm not sure why I'm getting in to this because I really don't think one has to do with the other, I will point out that I have played premier, both in a tournament (a la Fastshow, who I'll get to later) and in a real big league game. It truly did mark a coming of age for me, one where I was finally able to "chirp" about VMSL Premier superstars like yourself. I once held you in a greater light than I, I mean you all did play premier soccer, but then I thought that maybe, just maybe, we're not so different after all. I was like, "Hey, just because Sandberg plays premier all the time and I don't, doesn't mean we have to drink from seperate fountains or anything. I'll try to converse with him." But you've ruined it for me Karl, ruined it. Maybe I haven't played enough official VMSL premiership games to qualify for premiership chirpdom? Can you email me the criteria? It'd be greatly appreciated.

Bob,

No more references to the I-Tie league until the Spring. New rules. That's one of the many powers that comes with being a moderator. And its "chirp", not "churp". That's why you're not a moderator.

Fasty,

I hate you. That is all.

-Sensei.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You know Jinky, after the time we spent in the beer garden together, I really felt like our friendship had gone to a whole new level. And now you come out with this. It's really hard to stay friends with you when you keep on being so mean. Are you and Karl plotting against me? I thought I could trust you. I want my Optimus Prime back, and you better not have broken it at all. I'm telling.

Hurt,
-Sensei.

Darby

Sep 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Don't worry Sensai I still like you. Well i think i do I don't really know yet. If you want to make fun of our pink uni's and our Jane Fonda workout thats fine too, b/c as long as we continue to get our results I don't give a fcuk what you think of us. Besides it gives me something to do at work when i read your posts. I at least get a chuckle out of reading a moderators posts. But hey moderator isn't this thread supposed to be about new signings?
Cheers, Darby

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Right then.

I have signed Darby to my all-best-friend team, Buddy FC. Jinky, Zeus and Regs have been demoted to my Div.1 CAT side.

its about time someone stuck up for me.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your Optimus Prime is not broken,....

....It's melted!!!

That's right, so is your Chewbacca.
They're not so tough when they come up against a book of matches and a can of Lysol.

No one play with Sensei.

~I'm sure Sensei was a gobot kid.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts