Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New memeber

Ken Hodgey

Oct 25, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hello everyone, my keeper friend put me on to this site a little while ago and I’ve been strictly a lurker until now so bare with me as I try and get this all straight. The site is suppose to be for taking the piss or friendly insults, but when people get the piss taken out of them they take it to heart for some reason. Then there are those of whom that can take the piss very well but don’t because they feel no one else does, so they don’t post, leave or simply hang around until they have something new to complain about. There certainly is some stunningly good logic behind that. Then there are those who think they are actually taking piss but are really making complete asses out of themselves. I’ll leave those names out because the funniest thing they do, is not knowing. Everyone thinks this knvb guy is and I hate this word a " ****". It probably has something to do with the fact he will post about almost anything anywhere and probably has more posts than this old man has had warm suppers. I must admit though he has made me laugh on more than one occasion, but I think that brings into the play the 99 monkey banging on 99 type writers theory and this Regs is in charge of take the piss but isn't very funny and seems that he wouldn’t know someone taking the piss if they ran head first into his ass. Not sure if that will get me into trouble or not but I’m just trying to figure stuff out and I think you said that somewhere once.

I mostly stick to the FVSL soccer stuff and the general forums because that’s where most of my interest is and where I play. I use to play in the VMSL in my younger days but that is long a distance memory now. I think I’ll leave out what div. or team I played for because I’m not a very good player but more really just hanging on just because I enjoy the sport too much to quit despite having a bad hip and the touch of a brick wall as my team mates so kindly like to put it. The banter for the most part is ok, but seems pretty juvenile sometimes. It’s almost like the lower div you go here the IQ level drops off with the skill Co-ed being the worst of it all. It’s comical sometimes what guys who by now should at least have a high school diploma will type out for all to read. Some of you should really be as embarrassed to have your name associated with that stuff as I have been just reading it.

This Dial 911 seems to know what he’s talking about in the Greatest Canadian thread but has only from what I’ve read traded insults with and idiot and his new thesaurus. It’s obvious to everyone except LucvanLuide, that he’s a twit trying to act smart by sticking in big or fancy words whenever he has a chance. It becomes more obvious when he spells words like psychology, obtuse, redundant and ignorant correctly but then can’t seem to find the energy to punch in a yo before his u.

I’m sure I’ll confirm my suspicions by the type of replies I get. Just thought I’d stir it up a little and double check my suspicions before try a few posts. How do I get one of these flashing picture things? Did I miss something when I signed up?

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Christ, it's the rebirth of Fastshow...

Just becuase you play in the FVSL doesn't mean all your posts go there. Moved to the chit chat section.

Another post another warm meal... :rolleyes:

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
MEMEBER!!!! hhhhmmmmmm...
interesting.
anyways, i wouldn't pick on knvb if i were you.
he hasn't posted 7 million times for nothing.

just a heads up...

and one more time, for stupid piss taking sakes................
"sss----uuuu---ccc----kkk---iii----ttt""

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Did you miss something when you signed up? What, haven't received the toaster oven yet? When I got mine I rewired it and made it into a flat-screen television. It doesn't seem to be working right though. It just keeps replaying the big fire of '36 in my living room.

KNVB make people laugh? Well, I know he made his wife laugh once. Then she told him to put his pants back on.

When I first signed up I double checked my suspicions too as it was all so suspicious. Suspiciously, I found when I posted that other people would then post trying to take the piss out of me. What the fcuk? Now, I'm really suspicious. So while waiting for the CSI team to show up I dusted for fingerprints, took DNA samples (suspiciously found a lot of semen in my bed and on my bonking sheep) and ran through my training. In my best David Caruso voice I said aloud, "Why would someone respond to my posts trying to take the piss out of me after I have posted taking the piss out of them?". Then, "I think it's time we paid TTP Headquarters a little visit". Unfortunately, I couldn't fit myself into the server and thus never did get my answers.

KNVB did make me laugh once. He told me he wanted to be more responsbible for birth control so he had gotten an IUD for himself. It had worked for HoS so why not for him. I said, "good work buddy but don't you think that haircut is enough birth control?"

steve1234

Jan 31, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey aka Lita, maybe you should stick with lurking for a while longer.
And if you feel the need to stir things up, maybe in the future you could talk to the boss, and get a go at the Big Mac sauce.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB make people laugh? Well, I know he made his wife laugh once. Then she told him to put his pants back on.

KNVB did make me laugh once. He told me he wanted to be more responsbible for birth control so he had gotten an IUD for himself. It had worked for HoS so why not for him. I said, "good work buddy but don't you think that haircut is enough birth control?"

Ba-da-boom. Question...is "responsbible" more than just a Freudian Slip, in this case? Get it? Freudian? Slip? I kill me.

Ken Hodgey: the KNVB's a Cnut thing is sort of an inside joke. Only a select few :rolleyes: actually understand that one, so you're not alone.

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
The site is suppose[d] to be for taking the piss or friendly insults, but when people get the piss taken out of them they take it to heart for some reason.

What do you mean by that Ken? Huh? You gotta problem or something like that?

Ken Hodgey said:
Then there are those of whom that can take the piss very well but don’t because they feel no one else does, so they don’t post, leave or simply hang around until they have something new to complain about.

Yes, it's an ugly cycle, really. Maybe if we tell Playboi that he's a great piss-taker, he'll not post or (fingers crossed) leave.

Ken Hodgey said:
Then there are those who think they are actually taking piss but are really making complete asses out of themselves.

Are you referring to Suckit? Or are you referring to Suckit?

Ken Hodgey said:
. Everyone thinks this knvb guy is and I hate this word a " ****".

Hey, everybody can't be wrong, can they?

Ken Hodgey said:
I must admit though, (KNVB) has made me laugh on more than one occasion.

In each instance, he was probably replying to Yoda. After reading one of Yoda's posts, cancer sounds funny.

Ken Hodgey said:
this Regs is in charge of take the piss but isn't very funny and seems that he wouldn’t know someone taking the piss if they ran head first into his ass.

Hey, I walked into his ass and left my nose there. Maybe that's why he never noticed. Next time I'll run.

Ken Hodgey said:
The banter for the most part is ok, but seems pretty juvenile sometimes. It’s almost like the lower div you go here the IQ level drops off with the skill Co-ed being the worst of it all.

I think you have it backwards. Co-ed. That's where it's at. 99% of those who post in the FVSL Div.1 thread do NOT post in the co-ed threads. 'Nuff said! But then again, Lionheart posts in the co-ed threads, so you may be on to something.

Ken Hodgey said:
This Dial 911 seems to know what he’s talking about in the Greatest Canadian thread but has only from what I’ve read traded insults with an idiot (LucVanLierde) and his new thesaurus.

Is is just me or is this Hodgey character dead on? As for only trading insults with the likes of Luc...I'm not suicidal enough to want to get into a pissing match with Jinky and the other "A" listers.

Ken Hodgey said:
How do I get one of these flashing picture things? Did I miss something when I signed up?

Yes, you forgot to pay your $25. Welcome to TTP, Hodgey.

simon

Aug 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
Regs is in charge of take the piss but isn't very funny and seems that he wouldn’t know someone taking the piss if they ran head first into his ass.

This Dial 911 seems to know what he’s talking about...

i am actually the best piss taker here when i decide to be. ive been a member of this site for, geez, over 3 years now, maybe 4 but i just havent decided to show my stuff.

but when i do i think everyone will find me very funny...then i can call you friends and have a sleepover. i make really good pies and tarts, don't even get me started on my homemade oatmeal muffins!

Did I miss something when I signed up?

you did forget to do a spell check...what is a memeber?

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
This Dial 911 seems to know what he’s talking about in the Greatest Canadian thread

uhhhh how nice.....
hey, 911....
looks like you found a new boyfriend as stupid as yourself.
have fun playing bum darts, fagots.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
Then there are those who think they are actually taking piss but are really making complete asses out of themselves. I’ll leave those names out because the funniest thing they do, is not knowing.

It's even funnier when they come along and illustrate your point for you, like this,

suckit said:
uhhhh how nice.....
hey, 911....

Dial 9-1-1

Jul 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
suckit said:
uhhhh how nice.....
hey, 911....

Yes, I think with that post you have graduated to the "A" list of piss-takers.
Bum darts and faggots. That's funny stuff. No, really.

It's almost as funny as posing as a member of a FVSL Div.1 team in hopes of gaining acceptance. Have the Knights returned any of your calls yet?

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dial 9-1-1 said:
Yes, I think with that post you have graduated to the "A" list of piss-takers.
Bum darts and faggots. That's funny stuff. No, really.

It's almost as funny as posing as a member of a FVSL Div.1 team in hopes of gaining acceptance. Have the Knights returned any of your calls yet?

sit down and shutup kid,
i'll do the talking.

listen up......
first of all, fukc you and the "A" list.
secondly, it wasn't supposed to be funny so stop chuckling.
thirdly, don't believe everything you read. it can make you look stupid.

and last,
don'tmakememakeyoudial911

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky said:
It's even funnier when they come along and illustrate your point for you, like this,

the hamsters got to be putting out more watts than that.
do you just repeat old ones.
come-on get with it.
you seem like an articulate book worm type.
you can do better.
come on...... :eek:

suckit

Sep 17, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ken Hodgey said:
Then there are those who think they are actually taking piss but are really making complete asses out of themselves. I’ll leave those names out because the funniest thing they do, is not knowing.

BlazeArmy said:
Why don't you pull them out of your ass and clock them on the wheel.?

did someone already use that one???
third time a charm.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts