Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Head Coach of Grenada

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh you mean like big Vic and the rest of the degenerates that think child abuse is ok if you bury your head deep enough... or have a big enough broom??

ya not much time for those folk either... different kind of douches, they just wear public funded tracksuits that imply they’re something special
we're a long ways away from public, credible evidence that would make me comfortable making those allegations on a public board if I were in your shoes. Regs might want to edit that though, come to think of it.

I've never met Vic, though I do know his brother well enough and he's a quality person.

Nice take.

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My partner lovingly lumps you guys into the "Holy Trinity". Lawyers, Accountants, Bankers. Difference is, our accountants help us save money, they other two are constantly trying to fcuk you over.

OK, I feel better now.

@mtkb, carry on with your fun ruining.

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
we're a long ways away from public, credible evidence that would make me comfortable making those allegations on a public board if I were in your shoes. Regs might want to edit that though, come to think of it.

I've never met Vic, though I do know his brother well enough and he's a quality person.

Nice take.
Wellllllll...... I have seen the evidence firsthand and ANYONE in a board position that did sweet fcuk all in allowing the abuse to happen and allowing the coach to keep coaching is going to get exactly what they deserve when it’s all out in the open ....a very big spotlight on their lack of integrity, negligence and inability to do what was expected.

they created a circus, clowns abound.... let’s see if they’re smiling when their inaction is acted upon

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wellllllll...... I have seen the evidence firsthand and ANYONE in a board position that did sweet fcuk all in allowing the abuse to happen and allowing the coach to keep coaching is going to get exactly what they deserve when it’s all out in the open ....a very big spotlight on their lack of integrity, negligence and inability to do what was expected.

they created a circus, clowns abound.... let’s see if they’re smiling when their inaction is acted upon
Aaaand as for his position in FIFA..... yup sounds about right for the Catholic Church of sporting organizations.... deny deny deny ...it’s a magnet for miscreants with blind eyes

Sir M

Lifetime Better Bastard
Feb 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
youtube fashion GIF

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aaaand as for his position in FIFA..... yup sounds about right for the Catholic Church of sporting organizations.... deny deny deny ...it’s a magnet for miscreants with blind eyes

I'm currently completely unaffiliated when it comes to the soccer landscape, for the record.

It's lovely that you've seen the evidence "firsthand", but unless it's a Zapruder tape of him actually committing the crimes, statements from witnesses are always going to be subject to credibility assessments - particularly when in the historical offense setting.

Not saying the women are lying. Crown obviously saw enough to decide there is a "substantial likelihood of conviction", which is their charge approval standard. It may well be that their evidence stands up to scrutiny.

However... just because someone says it's so doesn't make it so.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts