Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Head Coach of Grenada

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Not sure why but... speechless

sarcastic sarcasm GIF

PV

Jul 28, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I had a brief look at Grenada's soccer associations financial statements yesterday. Not surprisingly the Association raises very little money, but it does get funding from Concacaf to operate. looks like our Canadian bred coach can thank the Canadian in charge of Concacaf for this appointment.

mtkb

Feb 1, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money

possibly the most arrogant douche I’ve ever met in bc soccer
You clearly haven't met very many people at BC Soccer. I like him and have always found him quite collegial during coaching clinics and BSCPL board meetings. No idea how he'd be running a team because I haven't seen it but I really don't get all the hate...

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
You clearly haven't met very many people at BC Soccer. I like him and have always found him quite collegial during coaching clinics and BSCPL board meetings. No idea how he'd be running a team because I haven't seen it but I really don't get all the hate...
Oh you mean like big Vic and the rest of the degenerates that think child abuse is ok if you bury your head deep enough... or have a big enough broom??

ya not much time for those folk either... different kind of douches, they just wear public funded tracksuits that imply they’re something special

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
top hat swag GIF

Collegial, you say?

Spankmemanky

Apr 18, 2019
Tokens
Dirty Money
So this is why he took a job in Grenada? To escape the controversy??

interested GIF by Nick Cannon
Nope he’s not part of it from what I know .... but if CONCACAF is footing the bill there is a common thread of bad man management made by a certain individual whos name rhymes with Dic

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts