Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New FVSL website

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Are you kidding me....FVSL is phoning people about posts...good grief next someone is to get suspended for posting predictions of their own games petestallionrose

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, its league policy.. if you mention the FVSL you get a phone call and a invite to a follow up 1 on 1 session. You also get a nice little gift basket.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yes, its league policy.. if you mention the FVSL you get a phone call and a invite to a follow up 1 on 1 session. You also get a nice little gift basket.
Your thoughts intrigue me, and I would like to subscribe to your news letter.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Your thoughts intrigue me, and I would like to subscribe to your news letter.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please don't belittle TTP members.

It's fcuking bollocks that they are/were receiving phone calls regarding things they post on this website.

I don't care who the fcuk you are, that is 100% offside and so is using TTP to tell people to tweet their scores in.

dutch13

Feb 5, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kevin Hector was most likely being called in regards to the copious amount of cheap ground beef he has been buying up around town. I've heard he knows no bounds when it comes to burgers. I'm sure the league was just looking out for him.

But back on topic, the site didn't update the standings and I couldn't tell if my div 3 team was 2nd last or 3rd last all day Monday, and it totally ruined the start of my week. WTF???

jimmy_jones

Jan 15, 2008
Tokens
Dirty Money
Please don't belittle TTP members.

It's fcuking bollocks that they are/were receiving phone calls regarding things they post on this website.

I don't care who the fcuk you are, that is 100% offside and so is using TTP to tell people to tweet their scores in.

you're telling me you've just been made aware that some members have received calls regarding ttp posts? :rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Pfffft...old news. I used to get regular phone calls from one Big Bag. Most of the time they were reasonably courteous. But his e-mails and PMs were not.

Word to the wise: if BB sends you an e-mail, and it is of a condescending nature, DO NOT, under ANY CIRCUMSTANCES, reply to him telling him he's a cnut. Further, do not copy the league president in said e-mail. What will happen is that BB will then complain to the board (since his feelings are now hurt), and you will be called in for a meeting w/ the Kangaroo Court to explain yourself. Where, in person, you will need to explain why BB is a cnut.

This was two years ago, though...not sure if the league policy has changed on BB sending people nasty e-mails, PMs on TTP, and phoning them about comments on TTP. It was a regular thing back in the day.

As for Regs and KNVB…I predict things may be a tad awkward around the old water cooler today. Eye contact, lads. It all starts with eye contact, then a hug.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0