Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New FVSL website

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
awesome input. They league is doing it's best to get it from a pile of shite to just a heaping spoon full.

cascadesoccer

Oct 7, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I like the look of it, but I wish the scores for prem and all the games were posted on the right like they were on the original site. Be nice to see the top scorers lists updated every week too.

High Endurance

Oct 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
The FVSL site is a joke. Div 3b still does not have a schedule... the one up isn't anything close to what it should be. Nobody knows what they are doing past week 3? FFS

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well maybe it's because you're an idiot. I have no problem seeing 3B's entire schedule. Maybe if you click on Full Master Schedules you'd figure it out. I will admit, that is incredibly difficult to figure out, shame on the FVSL.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

High Endurance

Oct 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
click on CFC and you'll see ( if you're not stupid ) that they just played their jan 13th game vs. BCU.

ITS NOT JAN 13 STUPID, but sure anybody can see that.

italian_stallion21

Sep 8, 2005
Tokens
Dirty Money
So what you're saying is that your schedule is different in 3 different places? That sucks. Ours is fine.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
ffs, normally people get their 'my life sucks' moans out on facebook...

I think if was Freud that once said - if you pull you head out for a moment and email the league asking what it wrong with your schedule you would get the answer you seek rather than a good look at your own liver... Or was that Confucius? I get them confused.

Regardless... the answer you seek is out there all you have to ask.

High Endurance

Oct 30, 2009
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what is wrong with the schedule Pres. :rolleyes:I look in the main menu to see when our game is and it isn't correct, also the last score is not correct. I think they have us in the correct division now but thats it.

My question is when will it get fixed?

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know what is wrong with the schedule Pres. :rolleyes:I look in the main menu to see when our game is and it isn't correct, also the last score is not correct. I think they have us in the correct division now but thats it.

My question is when will it get fixed?

High Endurance, maybe when your team gets out of Div 3, as is with most leagues the bottom divisions don't normally garner as much respect as does the better players and higher divisions!!;)

ThiKu

Nov 14, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
The scheduling issues on the new web site has directly lead to my D4C game being postponed this weekend - because our opponent couldn't find the correct date of the game. SMH.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0