Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Face

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's the picture I was talking about in the races thread. Funny, he claimed he only had one or two at the track. I think he needs to step into a math class tomorrow and give his head a shake.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I meant to say I may have had 1 or 2 pitchers..........:rolleyes:

That would explain my more than normal lethargic play on Sunday.............

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think one or two pitchers is still a little conservative!! as far as your lethargic play is concerned, I think you should have a couple the night before every game because obviously you were confused and actually left the center circle on numerous occasions!:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
obviously you were confused and actually left the center circle

I forgot that I left the center circle. It was probably during the EIGHT times that I set your sorry ass up for a goal and you only scored once. Bastard. ;)

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was your mistake because unfortunately I was in worse shape than you were! Why would you pass to me? Then again after your shooting display last week I would pass to. one out of the twelve I believe actually hit the net!! PUTZ!! :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No comment. All I know is that I'm not passing the ball to you this weekend, as I am personally GUARANTEEING a goal from the Captain this week. That's right, a guarantee. I will give the stakes later on this week, when I finally sober up from Saturday.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain, get to bed. I need a ride tomorrow. And just for your information, since friday was a pro-d, today was day two.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Back on topic gentlemen. This thread is to discuss the ugly mug that is thankfully hidden behind the balaclava. Take the school banter back to the T-Town thread.:D

Dapotayto

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've seen this kind before. He's one of those Beer Commandos from the Canadian Special Forces. They call them Barroom Heroes. These guys are unreal. They can live for weeks on Kraft Dinner alone. They don't feel pain (too drunk) and are so brave that they could see Rita McNeil naked and still get a chub on. If you see one of these guys around, whatever you do, do not try to take their booze away!!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by The Power
Please tell me that's who I think it is! :wa: :wa:

"Yes" , and thank you Regs, for getting rid of the last one:p

Actually, I'm not sure I want to log on and see this one's mug everytime either:eek: At least he's covered up :p

+SCknowsRegshasmoreinstore:(

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts