Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

New Club Registration

Status
Not open for further replies.

CFC

Apr 15, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey everyone,

New to the forums here. Anyways me and some friends are looking at forming a new team to play in the VMSL (i understand that expansion teams start at div 3), but I was wondering if anyone knew of the costs for expansion teams.

I've checked the website, but the new registration form hasn't been uploaded yet and the league hasn't responded to my email. Anyways I was just hoping if you guys could help me out. Thanks!

Canucks4Ever

Jan 9, 2011
Tokens
Dirty Money
New teams start below div 3 in whats called CAT division. Not sure about costs

Not 100% true.

If there are openings in Div 3 new teams will be placed there. However, often demand outstrips supply so teams are stuffed into the CAT league, which was originally designed as a reserve league for Premier teams, but now essentially serves as an overflow division.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rough cost breakdown:
  • League fees - $300 per team
  • Performance bond - $300 per team (may be $500 now)
  • Player registration - $50 per player that you sign (this is to register players provincially)
  • field cost - variable depending on where you intend to play out of. In Vancouver min $25/hr for grass and $50/hr for turf x number of home games
  • referee cost - $70 x number of home games
  • game balls - $100 x 2 unless you can get a better deal than what the league offers
  • uniforms - 2 sets at whatever price you're willing to pay
  • nets & corner flags - your responsibility for all your teams' home games.

SmartCoach

Oct 3, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rough cost breakdown:
  • Player registration - $50 per player that you sign (this is to register players provincially)
  • field cost - variable depending on where you intend to play out of. In Vancouver min $25/hr for grass and $50/hr for turf x number of home games
  • game balls - $100 x 2 unless you can get a better deal than what the league offers
Or 100 Barrels of oil

CFC

Apr 15, 2017
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rough cost breakdown:
Thanks, I appreciate the help!

Status
Not open for further replies.