Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Need hands

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
.....preferably with goalkeeper attached to them.:D

Spurs need a new keeper to help us out for the rest of the summer season and onwards throughout the winter. We are playing open wreck league and a few tourneys in the summer and go to O35's in the winter, so age is a bit of an issue. Can't make you younger than you already are, but we can make you feel younger by hanging out with some of the crusty old farts that play with us.....

What we really need is somebody with competitive experience who doesn't necessarily want/need to play top-level ball anymore. Anybody got Craig Forrest's number?

Please reply back to this thread or pm me.

Spanks,

Stew:cool:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Give One Dart a call. He has only given up 15 goals in two games. He still claims that there are not any keepers in the league better than him. Ask him.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain Silly.....

Sorry Captain, but we already have 2 guys on our team who can do the swiss cheese impression. Not wanting to hurt One Dart's feelings, but I can do the pylon like that, too. Ask Smallsy:rolleyes:

Maybe I should have said that the O35 stuff is still competitive:rolleyes: or at least tryhard.

Seriously, is he really as bad as his GAA indicates, or are you just trying to get rid of him?

Piece,

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
A step up from One Dart would be Club I chump. But you said you needed a goalie with hands. There lies the problem along with his age. ;) But if you need a goalie that thinks he is Michael Owen! He is your man.:D

Parkheadjusttryingtohelp!

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Let's not be ridiculous Captain, no where did I say that I was the best goalie in the league. What I said was that any other non-goalie would not have fared any better than me. I'm not a goalie.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I yi yi.....

Don't really need Michael Owen for a goalkeeper; I was actually looking for more of a Peter Schmiechal type.... I would ask Keeper, but he thinks he's Ollie Kahn:rolleyes: :D, and I don't think he'd lower himself to our level:D

The problem is, folk, I have too many non-goalies right now, and need to find a real goalkeeper. Our swiss-cheese Dutchman and fat Scottish pylon just aren't cutting it right now.....

Beers,

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts