Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

NBA Season 2016/17

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Season is underway and everyone thinks this is going to be harder for Golden State not to win it all than it is to win it. The addition of Durant is a massive signing but will it make things better or worse?

Will this be the year the Raptors make it to the finals? Another year of experience under their belts and DeRozan is already on a tear
starting his first 5 games with 30+ points. Last person was MJ.

Derek Rose to the Knicks kicks their game up a notch, and makes them much better. OKC always tough and San Antonio is ready for the Masters division I'm sure but still winning as always. They never seem to need to rebuild.

And we can't forget about Cleveland, because well, they're Cleveland.

Who's gonna win it this year?

My pick is Cleveland back to back. And I don't even like LBJ!

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this sport is by far the biggest waste of tv time and 82 game schedule. It will be lebron in 6 games over Warriors.

The rest of league doesn't stand a chance

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I tend to agree but I find myself watching more Raptors than ever before now that they compete, it's a good warmup for NCAA ball until it gets going.

It is by no means the days of Bird, Jordan, Barkley, Rodman, Laimbeer, and Larry Johnson, one of my all time favs

IMG_4863.JPG

4STGMP

Feb 10, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I think this sport is by far the biggest waste of tv time and 82 game schedule. It will be lebron in 6 games over Warriors.

The rest of league doesn't stand a chance

Sorry that claim goes to the 162 games of MLB...playoffs in baseball the only time baseball is worth watching

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's games like tonight's Raptors game that embarrass the NBA.
The reffing was so blatantly biased and when they did make a wrong call, they compounded it by making an even more obviously wrong call to make up for it.

The Franchise

Lifetime Better Bastard
TTP Bookie Staff
Sep 7, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's games like tonight's Raptors game that embarrass the NBA.
The reffing was so blatantly biased and when they did make a wrong call, they compounded it by making an even more obviously wrong call to make up for it.

Did someone get slapped and go to the line?

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts