Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Nations Cup 2016

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry, congrats to all the winners.
I shouldn't be just talking Open.
The Birds and the Old Farts make up a big part of this event too.

Women - Canada
O-30s - England :mad::D
O-38s - India
O-45s - Germany
O-52s - India

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Scotland shut oot again, damnit. The open lads looked good in the two games I watched, but just couldn't score on ZGermas Friday night I figured they left 4 goals get away, which cost them advancing in the end. 30's were solid but really short on numbers. 12 vs China on Saturday night. Bakers dozen or so in the semi. Just ran out of steam. I caught India laying the lumber to Portugal 7 or 8 nill Friday night too. Im not sure if the chops were that bad or India was that good. Combination I think. Further confirmation you're old when you don't recognize a single Open player, not related to a mate or named Garret Kusch.

Loved seeing @djones turning back the clock and playing 30s. Congrats bigman!

@Rangerforever , if you see my hammy laying around while you're cleaning up, be a lad and grab it for me.

Cheers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
apologies about the website updates, we were putting into production a new standings and results page and had some issues with it. Thought it would be a good idea to update the Men's Open Final score as it was going on but got carried away watching the game and forgot to update past when India was up 2 - 1, sorry for the confusion.

The weekend went really well again, weather (aside from a spell on Saturday morning) was great, footy was excellent and everyone behaved themselves ! I didn't get to see many games unfortunately but the Men's Open Final was outstanding. "rangerforever" gave you the winners, here are the other awards we handed out:

Top Defender: Jon Poli (Italy)
Golden Boot: Carlo Basso (Italy)
Women's MVP: Montana Leonard (Canada)
Men's MVP: Carlo Basso (Italy)

djones

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thanks @knvb

I read the schedule wrong and showed up at the wrong age group game for England but the guys were way too nice to send me away. They just thought I was having a seniors moment! ;)

Besides, I just had Costley carrying me on his back all weekend! Man, the kid is a beast!

Well done lads! Thanks to Ian, Steve Mitchell and JC for convincing me to come out. It was a blast and really awesome to see all the old faces again that I haven't seen in a long time.

Thanks to @Rangerforever, @Sandman and the other organizers for once again putting on the best tourney going!

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0