Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Napkins and Pens

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This weekend usually sees some significant movement in terms of player signings and such... What's the scoop?

I know of one insignificant signing but would like to know if any other moves were made...

~Regsputtingonthehoopsagain.

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
major signing

Regs, what signing in particular are you talking about. I want to see it in writing. There were a lot of of amazing things going on this weekend, but the most surprising might be you went an entire tourney without doing the MOVE!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
I only know of an insignificant signing, nothing major.

As for "the move"... the opportunity never presented itself :)

~Regs.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
"The Move"

Can we refer to it as "The Gangler"???
It reminds me of a similar move a lad used to make back at UBC... I will refrane from calling you Gangles as you are well above his class, but the move needs a name and those short stumpy things you have for legs cry out the term "Gangly"...:eek:

GuinnessappolgizesfornotplayingSunday(hadaPCSLmatch):mad:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Drunken promise.

There's been talk of a certain 'Nose' making his way over a couple of bridges out to Surrey. :eek:

Inosehe'llfitinwell.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So it is true.:eek:

He mentioned Burnaby or Surrey to me at the TTP Golf Classic. Surrey it is hey. That could put the SU boys over the top. That and a certain FVSL Nations Cup star on the CAT team.:rolleyes:

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I heard 'the nose' move last night as well. Looks like Inter is falling apart and ACM will be the WOP team to beat... not that beating any WOP team is undesireable :rolleyes:

~Regs.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only I nose whats going on

The Nose is confirming that he has purchased a house in the Valley,very close to a certain Cloverdale Park but cannot comment on his status as to what Knvb,TheRob and Regs are trying to stir!!!!!!

Knvb

I wanna see the signed napkin that you claim I signed in the gardens:confused:

May have to come into training camp fit for a change????? :eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Denial is the first sign....

The signed napkin will be on display at the new Surrey United Club house on opening day. It will be framed and placed right beside our League cup.

Jimmy size XXL shorts I presume?

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can the Nose fit in Notty's Back Pocket

I don't know if there is any more room in the back pocket for Slurry players.
Notty may have to get the XXXL Umbro shorts to go along with the Golden Member Boots, so there is room for the Nose in the Back Pocket.

Does this mean that Big Brother could be out in Slurry too?

HOSjuststirringitUP

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
stirring the pot...

The Nose has also expressed interest in running the Dragons next year:eek: :p ;)

+The Closer:eek:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Welcome back, Reiner.....

At this time, I would like to welcome Regs back into the Club Ireland colors. He truly proved that he can play at the highest level with his performance at the weekend. I think we should be able to squeeze two more years out of the bastard. I didn't want to post the 'official' signing until you did, Regs, so thank you. There will be a couple of more signings in the near future. Mark my words. Now we have instant experience and an instant boost in our average age.......

Captainwhoallofasuddenfeelstheurgetotryandplayonemoreyearbutknowsthatwouldbeextremelystupid

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts