Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Name your favourite drink...

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
As we all know, there are some crazy, far-fetched and silly drink names out there. My 'new' favourite drink title from my recent escapade at a local pub known for it's dart nights, is...

The Muff Diver

The above drink title does not have anything to do with my practices as a straight chick
:eek:

Let's hear them crew
+SC:D

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
floofy drinks

Can never really remember but isn't that the same as the Blow Job?

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
not really...

There's way more white stuff and it cums in a martini glass :eek:

PNE

Nov 6, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
My favourite beer is 'Old speckled hen'
It is an English ale (of course) & is sold in all liquor stores in BC.
4 x 500 ml cans for about $9. Must be drunk cool (not cold) & not warm like people think English like their beer.
It is outstanding !

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
shall I explain what I really mean?

The "names" of a drink, not 'name' your drink...

Sorry Jinks, nice 'return' for SC hey? Can't even start a thread like I should
:eek:

+rookieSC:rolleyes:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beer: Russell Cream Ale (although I have a feeling that little brewery went tits up, because I can't find it anywhere now).

Umbrella drink: Bloody Caesars.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Still around the West Side

Originally posted by Dude
Beer: Russell Cream Ale (although I have a feeling that little brewery went tits up, because I can't find it anywhere now).

My sister knows the Russells brothers very well, they have many selections of beer on tap in her resteraunt on Granville at 14th. They do have some great beer, but are a very very small company.

My drink of choice, well if I am at a hockey game, It is 5 Star to go, Gin and Tonic is great at the clubs, and on a hot day a pint of Wheat Ale with a lemon in it is very refreshing.

hos

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I met Mark when I was in advertising...had lunch w/ him and went for a tour of their brewery. The Cream Ale was and always will be my favorite. When I was there, they give you a sample pint of a Cream Ale before they add the carbonation. Fcuking hell...talk about tasty! Great to hear they are still out there.

Another great pint: Yaletown's Frank's Nut Brown Ale.

trece verde

Dec 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll call it "Georgia....."

a) stew's homemade brown ale - AKA Stewcastle Brown. And I don't have to drive anywhere to get it.:D (No, Vinnie, not the shite we had last summer in the labelless cans:rolleyes: )

b) nearly any kind of dark beer except for Molson's/Labatt's Weasel Piss tarted up by caramelizing the malt.

c) decent single malt (Lagavulin will do nicely) when Peter's buying....

d) Jameson's (just because)....

e) Crown when you're slumming it....

f) Decent tequila - not exactly for body shots - 1800

g) any good cabernet sauvignon.....

SC - cums on your chin, not in the glass :eek: :p :D At the Coast Hotel (forget the name of the pub) at the N. end of the Lang Bridge, they were being served in old-fashioneds (with the requisite shooter glass inside). De rigeur to be done hands-free, of course. No "r" at the end of the name (I was led to believe)

beerz,

stew:cool:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Stew,

I understood everything. I'm sipping a Lagavulin right now while taking in the Russia-Canada Spengler Cup game. Damn Russian cheats. I'm boycotting Vodka for a least three hours.:eek:

Yeah! Canada just scored. Back to the game.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ballbaby, hopefully you're not alone drinking Legavulva and watching the Spengler Cup. It's bad enough that you're actually watching the Spengler Cup. Hey, Canada just scored again. Way to go, boys. :rolleyes:

Ballbaby

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain,

No, I'm not drinking alone. My kids are with me silly!

Another hour before I can have a Caesar. :cool:

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Opinions please:

My longtime college buddy calls me up on the 23rd, and asks if I'm free on Monday (today) to get out of the house during the day for some lunch, X-Mass cheer, and carry it through to the hockey game tonight. He's married, has a 1 year old daughter, his wife is a controlling bitch, and he's dying to get away from the girls for an evening. I too would like to get away from the family for an evening, so I happily agree.

Confirm w/ him yesterday, and he says he's going to be stuck working most of the day, but how would 3:00 be? No problem.

Talk to him this morning, and he says, "Make it 5:00. A couple of the other guys want to come, and they can't get away till then..."

No problem.

"AND, feel free to bring Mrs. Dude; a couple of the guys are bringing their wives, and Dawn wants to come too."

Well, my first reaction was to tell him I'm all of a sudden not too interested in an impromptu Jack and Jill outing, and it looks like I'll bail.

Questions:

1. Does my buddy have a vagina?
2. Am I somehow wrong in assuming when we plan to "Get the guys together", that it somehow implies wives are welcome?
3. Should I suck it up, and go have a couple of drinks with my friend-with-no-balls-to-tell-his-wife-it-is-a-guy's-only-deal, or go drink by myself like Ballbaby?:confused:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
No, Dude, do not go. Shoc-king turn of events. Besides this being off topic(I really like Broken Down Golf Cart shots), I have never met a Dawn who is NOT a bitch. Stay away from the bitch and form your own night out. One with the lads. Or you could just show up at the Irish Heather tomorrow. :) Simple when you really think about it. BTW, I heard this buddy of yours also wears a bra. Fcuking whipped or what?

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
That's what I thought, and I agree. Off to drink by myself.

What time at the Heather tomorrow?

lita

Feb 8, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
even from a women's side of it, take a pass. it was a boys night out and let's face it those are the best ones. bringing your wife is like hanging with your parents it's nice and all but....

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts