Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical Match-up #9 KNVB vs. Coco

Who will win "The Spelling Bee?"

• KNVB

Votes: 8 44.4%
  • Hands of Stone

Votes: 7 38.9%
  • Draw

Votes: 3 16.7%

• Total voters

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mythical Match-up #9

Hands of Stone vs. KNVB

We'll call this one "The Spelling Bee."

Battle of the two worst spellers on this site. Is "spellers" an actual word? Who gives a fcuk.:mad:

Let's get it on!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Rope a Dope

This could be a tough one. HOS is trained in the BBY Canadian style. All D all the time. He would just sit back on the ropes and hope to tire me out, but unlike Ali, HOS is a fat assed back up keeper and after 2 or 3 rounds he would lose his concentration and drop his guard. That's when I strike with a beaker esq. fluuurrrryy to the solerplexes and a solid uppercut to the chin.

All I have to do to keep him at bay is throw long jabs till he opens up or notices the BBQ Notty and the boys have started up in the third row.

Done like Dinner.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
two words: Scorpion Kick

Fear the scorpion kick.

HOS KO's Beaker in record time. Post-fight interview to be held at the 172nd ave. & 64th st. Subway. No flash photography please.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Early decision over turned

This 15 round spelling B goes the distance with T-Bone HOS correctly spelling Harry Potter (only because Notty held it up on a cardboard sign):eek: KN-Sedin smiling:D finishes the round with spelling "meatballs"... The decision of a draw is over turned as the managerial support of Sedin steps in and protests the bout... (clearly HOS was looking into the ringside crowd for help) was the statement on the protest... after photo reviews and much discusion the judges change the draw into KN-Sedin victory!!!:p

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
NO finnish by knob, Gives HOS the match, Mabey

knvb would be throwing punches wide of me, over my head, or into my hands, but nothing would score, just like he has done all year in footy.

His corner would get frustrated and throw in the towel on knob in the second round.

HOSsupportsPAU,withbigwinoverSlurryonSat.;)

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kolzig is rallying. He needs dragon support to put him past the Marcus Breland of TTP.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Only 9 Pints to Greatness Now

Thanks Jinky, I need the support to stop knvb.

I pitty the fool that fools with HOS, you foul fool.

Mr.HOS

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
sorry H.O.S.

Class starts next Tuesday!:rolleyes:

+SCyourcertifiedEnglishTeacher!:eek:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is starting to get out of hand. I'm getting called beaker at soccer practise for fcuk sakes.

BTW, Hos, In your face! Bring on the fatty in blue. I'm all warmed up and ready to kick some Ranger ass.

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You'll be coming out of my ass once I tear you apart limb from limb and digest you like the turkey drumstick I just had for breakfast.

:mad:

beak, beak..........beak, beak, beak,.........BEAK!

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
There's something you don't want to think about in the morning. Ranger at breakfast. I'm betting it looks allot like the seen from Jurassic park where they crane in that cow and drop it into a cage. Only your cage has 3 day old Rangers newspaper articles on the bottom and cool little swing for you to hang out on.

Bring it on Uncle Willy's

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0