Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical Match-up #5 TheRob vs. The Apprentice

Who would win this fantasy boxing match?

• TheRob

Votes: 9 45.0%
  • The Apprentice

Votes: 3 15.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mythical Match-up #5

TheRob vs. The Apprentice

Day vs. night. A Canucks fan vs. a Habs fan. A Canadian to the core vs. A Wop.

I'm hoping Sensei or CD will give us the pre- bout numbers

Reccos

Oct 7, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Apprentice wins by three juntas

The Apprentice will simply blow smoke around TheBlob. Gone in 3 juntas.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Draw - Neither Pussy Shows Up

The only thing that would be entertaining, is the slutty Round Card Girls in the Ring.

HOSwantsapieceofKNVB
becausetherobwouldn'tshow:eek:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
HOS go suck Danny's Balls

I'll show up with half a dozen Irocs full of wifebeater wearing wops all smoking Du Maurier Lights...If theRob catches the right bus he might make it down in time to get his Ass Kicked:eek:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is boxing Appy not Rasslin'. No foreign objects allowed, so to speak. You had better pick it up a bit, you're a little behind.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jinky,

There will be a draw alright. A draw after I kick the little fcukers candy ass to see who the next unlucky wank who gets to face TheRob is.:mad:

What is The Apprentice? Seven? Just out of grade school and he's already addicted to the herb? Age and experience will play a huge part here. I'm older, I'm faster, and gosh darn it people like me:( (I think)

Apprentice,

As for getting the right bus. It will be the same bus that runs you over in the second round you little stoner.:mad:

Recess is over. Get back to class.

sensei_hanson

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It all comes down to who they've got in the corners.

The Apprentice has got scilaci, the best cut man in the business. So maybe he uses a pair of green-tinted scissors that are all sticky-icky - we're talking quality here folks. Quality cuts. Effective pain killers.

TheRob has HOS. HOS has a lot of spare time to sift through the Canadians' med kit now that he's be relegated to the backup position. Thus, TheRob probably has better supplies, like bandaids, latex gloves, q-tips, and low THC-content scissors.

The Apprentice has an entourage. This is a crucial factor for a successful career in pugilism (Don Kingism). Remember Riddick Bowe against Andrew Golota? Yeah, well, the Apprentice's mates each have two cell phones- one for smashing over the head of an opponent, the other to call for more people. I wouldn't necessarily want to screw with these type of people.

TheRob lives in the Fraser Valley so I assume his entourage will be a lot of big white guys in plaid shirts and overalls. The kind of guys who blow shite up in those Faces of Death videos. I wouldn't necessarily want to screw with these type of people.

Vegas line: Pick 'em.

Jimmy Holiday

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
TA

Definatelty TA would kick the Maple Ridge manure out of TheRob.Firstly his youth and quickness will be too much for TheRob to handle,secondly TA is from the mean streets of East Van compared to the strawberry filled farms out in the Valley and thirdly he is a nWo member......nuff said:D

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fists of fury. Fists of death.

Vegas line: Pick 'em.
Yeah, it'll be a pick 'em alright. As in they'll have to pick 'em up off the centre of the mat when TheRob is finished with him. Too much lerb makes The Apprentice a slow boy.

As for you Jimmy, as soon as I'm done here, I want you. Do you think you could handle it? Bring it tough guy. Bring it. :mad:

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GET IT

theRob, Do you actually think the herb is gonna be a factor. I will stop smoking the killer atleast a week before the bout. Your a lot of talk for a guy that stands 5'0'' nothing. It will be my pleasure to stop you and your big mouth from spouting off all the time.

And for those big white guys from the Valley... just tell your wife and her friends to stay home, casue this tilt will be over very quick....

TA is about to lay the smack down on the theHomo:mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The only thing the apprentice laid the smack down on here was the canvas. Great support paisan.

The winner is TheRob.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Of course it is.

Because you shite kicked my old nemisis Jinky, I want you next.:mad:Give me a shot Jinky! Give me my shot!:mad:

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll give you a shot all right,

a shot in the head!

When the 16 champs go into the hat, you had better hope you are not matched up with me, I've slapped bigger girls than you just to start a fight.

Now I tire of you,

Go and tune your banjo TheCletus.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You're barking up the wrong tree city boy. I reckon your ass is gonna get whooped if we're matched up. Nothing like a barnyard brawl.:mad:

Go tune your violin Jerky.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoa....

Strong words from a fella whose signature is a quote from famous Montreal-based pugilist Leonard Cohen.

Fearsome.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts