Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical Match-up #13 Fastshow vs. Dazza

Always a loma or the former loma? You decide.

• Fastshow

Votes: 6 75.0%
  • Dazza

Votes: 2 25.0%
  • Draw

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Mythical Match-up #13

Unlucky # 13 but unlucky for who ?

Fastshow has soft wavy hair and a strong white teeth.

Dazza has no hair and apparently he hates GOONERS,......just like all 10 year old Tottenham supporters.

Fasty in a walk.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sherlock

Though Fastshow is just another protected white fighter, they say, with nothing but a glossy record, and a loyal local following.

This is a classic crossroads matchup of young prospect versus faded veteran. Dazza is being used as a sacrificial lamb against the undefeated and untested Fastshow. The only way Dazza will use his veteran savvy is consistently walking into Fasty's crisp right hands throughout their 10-round bout. He would time and time again get beat by his younger foe to the punch.

Fastshow

Jun 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
soft wavy hair?

Seeing as I've already won this so-called 'tilt', can I be the first to complain to whoever set me up to fight this clown? Do I look like Audley Harrison for fcuk's sake? I'm almost 29 and haven't all that long left to win all the titles and Christ knows I could do without the mundanity of this pay-per-view balls-up. This doesn't even pay well.

My manager has been telling me he was trying to set up a Fastshow-Jean-Marie Le Pen bout, the winner taking on Robert Mugabe's homosexual political campaign chief in Harare.

I take it he's been fibbing to me?

I need a new manager. Prospective applicants should be aware that my alter ego is Four pints from Ten Darts from Greatness and I am a darts legend at the Aldgate Exchange.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Um,....okay Fasty you win, convincingly I suppose.

I hope you get more than six votes when you finally face 'quality' opposition.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts