Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Mythical Match-up #1 Bronco vs. Guinness

Who would win this fantasy boxing match?

• Bronco

Votes: 9 39.1%
  • Guinness

Votes: 11 47.8%
  • draw

Votes: 3 13.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm giving Guinness the edge because if Croatia's Bronco is anything like my Ford Bronco, he'll fall apart at some crucial moment in the fight.

Plus Guinness has been well rested.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Assessment

Bronco's advantages:

-Bronco has height, reach, weight and experience.
-If Bronco fights anything like how he plays soccer, then he isn't above breaking the rules and throwing in the odd cheap shot. In other words he's not afraid to mix it up.
-He is also awkwardly athletic, don't let his looks fool you, he has the fitness to go the distance.
-You can drive a truck over his head and it wouldn't do any damage to that cranium. He can't be knocked out.

disadvantages:

-Bronco's lack of speed will hurt him.
-The last time I saw Bronco throw a punch.....well, lets just say a girl would have done better.

Guinness' advantages:

-At 4'7" he has a very low center of gravity. It would be tough to knock him down.
-Has some pace but it is heart that would stand out as his biggest asset.

disadvantages:

-Even if he did manage to jump up and catch Bronco in the melon with a powerful hook or cross, I doubt it would do much damage to that skull.
-Has very little experience as he spends most of his training times filling up water bottles for Surrey United F.C.

Prediction:

Neither fighter will be able to knock the other out and this long and boring fight will end in a draw.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bucky's good half is Catholic and his questionable side(where all the bitterness comes from) is Protest ant. He is still trying to find his identity but I am confident he will, after Celtic stuff Rangers in the Cup Final. :)

whataboutbob

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Go With The Pro

CDK

You're obviously are an experienced boxing analyst. A draw would be the most reasonable outcome. (I take my vote back)

But the real question would be; who is the ref?

If the ref is the type to let everything go (like Captain), then Bronco would win, hands down.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
This bout is starting to tighten up after a resurgence by the Crioatian Sensation.

Someone should let Guinness know about it.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
David vs Golota

Lets be honest here, there is no way around that thick skull of Bronco's, so I'd just have to kick him in the junk!!!:eek: (assuming Captain's the ref)...
However, if Maritzio is a ring side judge we would both be disqualified... he would stand up on the aperon and flash cards at us (for not having our socks pulled up)!!! screeming at the top of his lungs in some form of the English language, but knowone seems to understand it... something to the effect of; "I'm Mr. Azteca, I am the show, look at me when I talk to you!!!"...

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Despite a late rally by the big Croat, I give you your winner and new Flyweight champion of TTP,

Guinness!!

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts