Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

(My team is better than your team) Season Banter

Zaurrini

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sharpey In Hand....

Heading to Seattle on Sunday.....

Who is going down?

I have 6 used Sharpey's ready to be introduced to TO through the air from the 40 yard line.....

SEAHAWKS!!!!!:wa:

bertrum

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Sharpey In Hand....

Originally posted by Zaurrini
Heading to Seattle on Sunday.....
Who is going down?SEAHAWKS!!!!!:wa:

5 GEU boys going down on the bus and for the tailgater. Go 9'ers!

JAGS

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Games with an Ax

Sounds like a fun locker room. I wonder what their Rookie Nights are like:

Hanson out for season

NFL.com wire reports

JACKSONVILLE, Fla. (Oct. 10, 2003) -- Jaguars punter Chris Hanson will miss the rest of the season after gashing his leg with an ax while chopping a log in the locker room in what was supposed to be a motivational stunt.

Hanson was put on the reserve list for non-football injuries.

Unlike players who are placed on injured reserve, those on the non-football list don't necessarily have to be paid by their teams. But the Jaguars said they will give Hanson his salary.

Hanson, the team's only Pro Bowl player last season, needed emergency surgery to repair damage to his right, non-kicking leg. He could be ready to kick again before the end of the season, but the Jaguars decided they couldn't afford the roster spot, so they decided to end his season.

The team signed Mark Royals, formerly of the Dolphins, to punt and hold for kicks. Miami cut Royals last month.

The log Hanson was chopping a log put in the locker room at the behest of coach Jack Del Rio, who used the mantra "keep chopping wood" to inspire his players when they got off to an 0-3 start.

"I'll find another slogan," Del Rio said. "The message was understood."

While the ax was removed shortly after the injury, the log remained in the locker room the next day.

Before the ax was removed, several players did, in fact, take Del Rio seriously and chop the wood. Hanson got hurt while the position players were in morning meetings.

Hanson, who will be in a boot for four to six weeks, has not returned to the team.

"We enjoyed it while it lasted," tight end Kyle Brady said of having the ax in the locker room. "But obviously, something bad happened yesterday with it, so it had to go."

Royals had played in 211 consecutive games until the Dolphins released him two weeks ago. He averaged 40.2 yards a punt in the first three games.

"I was surprised when I got the call, especially the nature of the injury," Royals said. "You don't hear about that every day. I feel bad for Chris. I know him well. He's a great guy. He's had some unfortunate luck the last few years of his life."

In June 2002, Hanson, his wife and former Jaguars kicker Jaret Holmes were severely burned while they were making fondue at Hanson's house, and the fondue pot overturned.

Hanson didn't miss any playing time, however, because the accident happened in the offseason.

Buckfast

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Fastshow will be turning in his...single bed.

Say what you want about the Yanks, but can they ever throw a great party.

The tailgating before and after the Falcons/Saints game was nothing short of superb. BTW - Southern birds are either unbelievably gorgeous or the size of two Canadian birds and a small portion of Beanbag.

Even three rows from the top (Thanks again for the great seats, Berger), we had fantastic time.

FORZA SAINTS:rolleyes:

Buckfast

hammerhead

Oct 2, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Went to the Seahawks/ Niners game in Seattle and was amazed by two things:

1.) They stop doing everything when the national anthem is being sung. I bought a beer. The woman working had taken my money, made change, and had it in her hand. Then the national anthem started. She would not hand the change to me while the anthem was in progress. I had to stand there until the anthem was over for this woman to hand me the change. Sillyness at an extreme

2.) It is possible to order a 12 egg omlette.

Game was fun though. Great building. I sat really high and still had a great view

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts