Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Schedule

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't tell you anything about the schedule, but I believe each team must register on-line. And that you should already be able to do.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Got some info last night. The system they are using isn't ready yet. Team management is suppose to have their rosters on a spreadsheet and players are suppose to sign this roster as an intern until the system is up and running, at least that is what we are doing. Still need to book an appointment with the league to get your player cards updated. That's about all I know. Once the system is up and running, players can register on-line. Hope that helps. Check with your manager / coach.

CHAB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Schedule will be out about 4 days before the league starts and it will be for the first month....that's the way it has been over the last few years.......women ALWAYS get the fields AFTER everyone else it seems........:mad:

~SCORE MORE~

Jul 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
I am a coach/manager of a team and they [the league] have told me nothing... I just read an e-mail from the team that I play for and it said that we need to sign the form. Would have been nice to let team management know this...

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
~Score More~, feel free to check out the womens website for info.
This is posted on the front page:

ONLINE REGISTRATION
Many teams are inquiring as to when they will be able to start having their players register. We are hoping that our online registration company will have our web page available shortly. Please bear with us while they are getting the page set up and we can start the player registration process.

MWSL Website

~SCORE MORE~

Jul 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Yoda said:
~Score More~, feel free to check out the womens website for info.

Check the website everyday... hasn't changed for about 2 weeks. Just wish that the league would have either changed their front page to say something along the lines of: Registration system not working, here are new instructions... or heaven forbid, they send out an e-mail to team management stating that they need to have a temporary form filled out until the system is working... Just my thoughts. Not a big deal.

~SCORE MORE~

Jul 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey, does anyone know if the team contacts were sent a tentative schedule??? I seem to be out of the loop for some reason.

~SCORE MORE~

Jul 14, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
It is simple... I have registered my team already. Just waiting patiently (haha) for the season to begin now!! :p

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I know the wife has been given a schedule.
Her team knows the years schedule and are very happy to find out they are getting thier road game against Chilliwack out of the way the coming weekend.
:)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Our Selects team has been given a tentative schedule but our division one team hasn't........

And by the way, the Selects schedule is wrong. We are playing at 7:00 at Richmond High Turf, not 8:00 at Minoru Turf. Hopefully the league will correct that.

After Thanksgiving, it's 7:00 at Hugh Boyd Turf.

besty

Jul 24, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Little bit off topic but Westside Shooters are looking for a keeper...if anyone out there has any info. on one that might need a team it would be much appreciated. :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
besty said:
Little bit off topic but Westside Shooters are looking for a keeper...if anyone out there has any info. on one that might need a team it would be much appreciated. :D

Yes, a little off topic. :D

Sorry, Besty, we can't help you there.

We're looking for players if anyone knows any. :)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHAB/Munchkin,

Can you please tell the league it is okay to play us on a Friday night........Mr. Cormack is sticking his nose into this when he shouldn't be.....unless he is the scheduler now? :confused: You're not, are you, Mr. Cormack? It is the ONLY day we can get a field, as there is NOTHING on Saturday.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
How many can's of beer can you fit in you car, my fridge is empty after last night:D. Oh damn, Sorry One Dart, I forgot I was on the wagon. Will do but I'll push for October or later:)

CHAB

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll sort you out, CHAB. :) September 30th is my one night of grace.........so I will sort your beverages out. :) Seriously.

The league is being VERY difficult right now.....

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
~SCORE MORE~ said:
Check the website everyday... hasn't changed for about 2 weeks. Just wish that the league would have either changed their front page to say something along the lines of: Registration system not working, here are new instructions... or heaven forbid, they send out an e-mail to team management stating that they need to have a temporary form filled out until the system is working... Just my thoughts. Not a big deal.

Does anyone else find it absulutely FCUKED that we don't have a schedule yet??? I mean, come on...how much money do we pump into this freakin' league and we don't have any clue where or when we play in 6 days?

It's always nice to know so that I can plan my night before the first game...get hammered and show up hung as a mutha...or...my second option...get hammered and show up hung as a mutha...I mean COME ON!!! :rolleyes:

But seriously...is this shite or what?

striker14

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Just thought I'd add my 2 cents to the Bitch & Moan session - This is absolutely ridiculous! Maybe in Youth soccer you could get away with posting the schedule the day before the game, but with most of the players having jobs and/or families, re-organizing your life at the last minute it TOUGH. Not to mention that we can't always count on a Sunday game anymore, so we have to try and keep 3 days clear? Gimme a break - The schedulers need to get their asses in gear - Pronto!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Tuesday morning at 10:30 and they've finally got a schedule up. Well, for the first weekend anyway. But guess what? Not for Div's 2, 3, or 4.

Sorry ladies, you'll just have to put the rest of your life on hold while they figure things out. :rolleyes:

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0