Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Results 2001/2002/2003

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Results

RUFC 1 - 1 Westside Storm

The epic battle was a yawner for 90% of the game with both teams defending very well. We went ahead 1 - 0 off a free kick 25 yards out. The Storm then converted their own free kick to level the score with less than 5 mins. left.

The result does not bode well leaving us hoping for Westside to drop some points as we do not play them again.

It was good to see Keeper out but missed Regs :rolleyes:

hopingforastrokeswinortiethisweekend !!

Cheers, Mackers

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Murphy's Law

Sure enough, immediately following my leave, all the excitement occurs. I heard about it all afterwards and was surprised to hear about all that happened since the rest of the game was a virtual yawner.

Nevertheless, after two ties between these two teams, it seems that the championship is going to come down to a matter of mistakes and dropped points. It'll be interesting to see whether or not more are lost during the remaining games.

Nice to see Mackers; good to miss Regs. ;)

Side note: Mackers, your keeper is easily one of the most gorgeous players I've seen in the MWSL (but still miles behind my lovely girlfriend, of course). Perhaps a new thread needs to be started in that area. Feel free to post any photos of her that you may have. I would have snapped a photo myself, but I thought that may be a bit too stalkerish. Besides, how would I explain it to my girlfriend? :D

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
whoops

Keeper,

erm, ummmm, hmmmm...

Apparently this person of whom you speak so highly of is a TTPer... read the threads carefully in here and you should be able to figure it out :D

Maybe not.

~TBonhisbestbehaviournow...

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Smoooooth

Keeper,

That was so SMOOOOOTH!!!

I was wondering if that was you with the telephoto lense at the ladies game! I was the guy on the sidelines waiting for the officer to leave so I could break into the cooler!!

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
On second thought, she gets to drool and get all starry-eyed over Michael Owen. As such, I take back my 'take back': Ragamuffin is a hottie.

Lean, surprisingly, I need that lens, not for taking close up photos, but for spotting Kirby, the mini-dog, at long distance.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Kirby was just about lunch

Keeper,

The little pooch was just about kibbles and bits at the half time stoppage:p

You should of stuck around for the end of the game and sample the brew. Maybe next time!!

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

Nice work, i'm sure Ragamuffin is very flattered but Zeus on the other hand might not be so happy..... ;)

I didn't realise you left before the end, too bad indeed, it was an exciting finish, devastating but exciting !!!

Cheers, Mackers.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Reading between the lines 101

Mackers,

Why wouldn't Zeus be happy? Surely he knows everyone refers to him as Kirby, no?

~TB.

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
WOW! I guess the makeup that RAGGAMUFF (hee hee) sports to the games pays off where the rest of us (I'm speaking for most) have just crawled out of bed.... thrown the hair up, washed the face or fixed what leftover makeup is on and headed out the door with a coffee in hand (smoke too if you're MOOSEHANDS) to be at our game an hour before kick off (??) so that Mackers doesn't have a fit.......

I always thought RAGGS was looking good for any "Keeper photo opp's" but I guess it's more for the boys on the sidelines eh??
Just sittin pretty.....

;) Spazz

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus,

Consider it a compliment. :cool:

Lean, Mackers, et al.,

I would've liked to stay, but unfortunately, I had to get going to my own game at McBride (not that I was able to play anyways). Perhaps next time . . . which will probably end up being during summer co-ed.

Cheers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Any other results or match reports from any other MWSLers ?? Come on Sexual Chocolate, Dark Angel, Superstar, etc....

Mackers.

kurgan

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 8, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KFC

Well, I was going to let Dark Angel or Superstar respond but ... Westside 4 KFC 0
I figure my coaching debut went twice as well as Jimmy Holiday's:D

zeus

Aug 16, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Keeper,

I'm glad you can appreciate true beauty when you see it! RagaMUFFin is a hottie, TAKEN!!!!!!!! but definetly a hottie. I'm sure she'll appreciate the compliment as well.

Regs,

I don't know what Kirby means? Please explain?

John,

All in good fun buddy!

Zeus

animal

Aug 29, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Zeus

Remember its all in good fun (buddy).

But if you want I will take it in and put a number on the back.

lean

Sep 14, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shrinking

Animal,

Not only would you put a number on it you would shrink it 2 sizes!! But you won't see me complaining:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts