Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Division 3 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Thought I would throw Div. 3 into the mix:

I coach the RUFC Women who are holding steady in the middle of the pack but are looking to beat the first place Mavericks this weekend and climb the ladder. We're coming off a convincing 4 - 1 win this past weekend against the Titans from Tsawassen.

Any other results or banter ??

Cheers, mackers.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
You come out of hiding and you expect everyone to jump all over this thread? :confused: :p

Oh well, it's nice to read that you're back... :wa:

+SC

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

I don't think everyone should jump all over this thread...just you !! Good seing you at training last night, fancy coaching our guys squad, we could use some of those constructive drills you had your ladies doing !!

Spazz,

Chris who...Wilson ?

Cheers, Mackers.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Macks,

The secret to my practices are to show up (as a guest coach) after their fitness is over. No waisting time, they're nice and warm, then you work them into the ground (covering up the running into drll patterns ;) ).

I'm glad to see that you've lost your pregnancy weight buddy! If you think my Jr. High School mates would listen to me, then I'm in for running a few RUFC training sessions. I actually jumped in a bit myself...paying heavily for it today though :( :mad:

I see you ran a fitness session, and Fun Bobbi was working her ass off (what's left of it anyway :D ).

Good luck this weekend!

+SC

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

Good luck to you and the "Tugs" this weekend as well, one of these Wed. nights we'll have to organize a game, i'll go in net and try not to let you score on me for once !!

Cheers, Mackers.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Macks,

I don't think I'll be rolling out of bed to catch the "Tugs", even if they do play at 1pm :D

BTW, the 'scoring' goes both ways buddy ;)

+SC

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
SC,

Good luck to you and the "Tugs" this weekend as well, one of these Wed. nights we'll have to organize a game, i'll go in net and try not to let you score on me for once !!

Cheers, Mackers.

Hey Mackers,

If you play like the "Pylon", goals will be going in left and right. See you at next year's Alumni game. If you've lost "that pregnancy weight" that's even better.

Can't Head A Ball

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can't Head A Ball,

I'll definitely make the Alumni game next year, I couldn't make it this year as BabyMac was close to making his appearance !!

So who are you, or should I know that ??

Cheers, mackers.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Never mind that chit chat Mackers, are you going to let us know how your gals did? :confused:

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was hoping you weren't going to ask. Basically we stunk the park up yesterday and lost 2 - 0. We played on what has to be the biggest pitch in the lower mainland, Queen Elizabeth School on 16th & Camosun :eek: From the corner post to the centre of the goal must be 40 yards, I don't know what regulation size is but I couldn't kick it that far(that's not saying much mind you), anyways we deserved to lose.

Cheers, mackers.

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry to hear.

Tugs won, but not a result of their training session on Wednesday night :confused: . Looks like they need another few 'SC' sessions :eek: .

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Congrats to the Tugs, I think the RUFC ladies could use a few "SC" training sessions ;)

Cheers, mackers.

bevan

Jul 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
We sucked so hard this past weekend I wondered if it was the same team that was at practice last week! Anyone finding they're already losing players? I'm already recruiting to replace lost bodies!

Jen

NW Explosion

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Jen,

We signed 24 players just for that reason but still have 20 coming out to the games which is great but makes life a little difficult when trying to get all the girls playing time. Maybe I could loan you a couple players, for a fee of course :D

Cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Vipers 6 - 2 United

Ouch, we got spanked...wait a minute...no forget it, don't want to get in trouble with the wife. Should have went with the ref's advise and postponed it due to bad field condition.

Cheers, waitingtobefiredascoachmackers.

bevan

Jul 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
Jen,

We signed 24 players just for that reason but still have 20 coming out to the games which is great but makes life a little difficult when trying to get all the girls playing time. Maybe I could loan you a couple players, for a fee of course :D

Cheers, mackers.
We signed so many at the start I didn't have enough shirts. This weekend I had another 3 quit. I just might take you up on that loan, mackers. :)

Although I wasn't around for the game this past Sunday and they kicked ass 5-0.

I

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
Vipers 6 - 2 United

Ouch, we got spanked...wait a minute...no forget it, don't want to get in trouble with the wife. Should have went with the ref's advise and postponed it due to bad field condition.

Cheers, waitingtobefiredascoachmackers.

Mackers,

Don't worry about the wife. I'm in good with her so go get spanked. If you fire yourself, I need an assistant and about 4 defenders this weekend. I have 6 signed and 4 injured. I may have to play like Saskatchewan, a 10-1 formation, 1 goalie, 9 defenders and 1 forward. What do you think? I know, I'm on the wrong thread but the Div. 1 site needs to chill.

CHAB

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
I know, I'm on the wrong thread but the Div. 1 site needs to chill.

CHAB

I think it is pretty "chilled" over at Div 1 now...phew! We've all burnt out our keyboards, so back to good times now!

striker14

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts