Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Division 3 Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CHAB / Striker14,

It's dangerous over in your guys thread, it scares me, I like to stay here wher it's nice and safe where it's just me and......wait a minute....ME posting :D

CHAB,

Sometimes I wonder what's worse, having 10 subs or struggling to get 11 players. Either way something has to change with our squad or we may get relegated back to Juvenile soccer nexd year :(

Good luck to both of you this weekend, that is if any of the fields will be open ?!?!?

Cheers, mackers.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
CHAB / Striker14,

It's dangerous over in your guys thread, it scares me, I like to stay here wher it's nice and safe where it's just me and......wait a minute....ME posting :D

Mackers,

Thanks for the well wishes...I play Div 2, but nobody posts in there :( so I come over to these threads to chit chat...sad, eh?
Our game won't be cancelled...6pm on Ambleside turf...AND WE'RE GONNA MISS THE GREY CUP ENDING...sad...so sad!

striker14

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
mackers said:
CHAB / Striker14,

Sometimes I wonder what's worse, having 10 subs or struggling to get 11 players. Either way something has to change with our squad or we may get relegated back to Juvenile soccer next year :(

Good luck to both of you this weekend, that is if any of the fields will be open ?!?!?

Cheers, mackers.

Oh I'll have 15 players but defensively is a question. When I have to drop my strikers to play D., that limits our offence. Of course if the fields are closed, I would have no problems with that this weekend but it's suppose to be sunny. Hope our oppostion goes out drinking saturday night.

CHAB

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
United 1 - 0 Meralomas

Good win for our girls who have been on a bit of a slide lately. Bit lucky on the goal as their goalie misplayed it but could have scored earlier on a missed breakaway so well deserved. The win pulls us back to the middle of the pack but would need some help in order to get into a promotion spot.

Cheers, mackers.

bevan

Jul 22, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Port Moody Salsa 0 - New West Explosion 2

We played with only ten but managed to pull a win out of our butts. :wa:

We needed it. Morale has started to slide with the recent loss of another 3 players. Including my morale.

Good win, good ref. Good all around. Managed to get home in time for the grey cup!

SC

Jul 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
So Mackers, tell me what happen yesterday? I got tired of watching your girls score :D

I'm also wondering where Fun Bobbi got all her moves from :confused:

Good Richmond U showing :)

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
SC,

RUFC Women 6 - 1 Tsawwassen Titans

Tsawwassen are at the bottom of the table so the win wasn't that impressive but the girl's did manage to find the net a few times which was nice to see, especially on that brutal pitch, i've seen pig den's with less mud in them than Burnett ? As for Bobbi, she's been playing like that all year, it must be the coaching :D

Looks like the Tugs are having a nice season. Are you playing with anyone or just holding out for co-ed ?

Cheers, mackers.

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
RUFC Women 3 - 0 W.Richmond Strokes

It was an ugly win but a very important one as those 3 points and 3 goals advances us to the elimination round, first ever for our girl's :D

Cheers, mackers.

Cantuzzi

Sep 23, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
congrats to all the teams going on to the sweet 16... anybody have a scouting report on the vancouver rockies as we get them this weekend at home

cheers

mackers

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
North Shore Foxes 3 - 1 RUFC (OT)

Our ladies almost pulled it off yesterday at Kinsman but ran out of gas and succumbed to the Foxes pressure. Our goalie was outstanding in net on Sunday doing everything she could to give us a chance to win...oh well, it was a good run !

Cheers, mackers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0