Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Division 2] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hopefully now we can learn from what happened between these two teams and understand that this website is for funand not take anything seriously or bring it to the field!

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Well I'm feeling guilty now after reading all the posts from what happened in the Cowgirls and Shock game. I feel that my prediction might have contributed to this crazy display of aggression!
[/Cowgirls spew there milk all over the Shock = CowgirlsQUOTE]
I'm just happy that my favourite Div 2 team Vancouver Jaguars didn't lose their cool after I predicted them to beat the Delta Rangers. Mind you they didn't lose the game and the player who I could see starting a ruckus to start up was in Net and is probably too tired with all the full games she has been playing to trash talk anyone!:D
My predictions this week are
LIGHTING to milk the Cowgirls -Lighting
Poco steel to strong for North Shore Speed -Poco
Itals give the Jags another los -ICSF
Shock lay a SMACK down on the Rhythm -Shock
As for the Jaguars they will be too much for the Mavericks- Jaguars
Well hope you ladies enjoy the week off cooking turkey's!
PS DON'T FORGET THE::bronco: PIE FOR DESSERT.

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Conductor said:
LIGHTING to milk the Cowgirls -Lighting
Poco steel to strong for North Shore Speed -Poco
Itals give the Jags another los -ICSF
Shock lay a SMACK down on the Rhythm -Shock
quote]

Since you're not in our league Conductor what do you base your predictions on, standings?

screamingbeauty3

Sep 25, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
screamingbeauty3 said:
I have to admit to you I had a feeling they were going to beat us but it was 6-0. I just didn't think it would be that bad. I thought we could've played better as a team, no excuses we didn't play well. I wanted to have positive thinking though that's why I gave us a tie. Yes the game was physical you're right about that one. You predicted it thumbs up for you. Good luck when you play them I'm sure your team will do well.

I would like to add to this statement and say that I think we played better in the second half. We kept them to only one goal which was nice and started to accustom to their playing style. It was a hard loss to take but a good learning experience and I think that we will play well the next time we meet. I honestly did think though that it was going to be a closer game than it was. I'm glad that we got to play them pretty early into the season though, maybe they'll underestimate us the next time that we play them;)

Sloan08

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry for all the posts ladies. I think the two teams will definitely rise above this Sunday and play a little smarter and more respectable game the next time around. If anything we have realized that it should never go as far as it did, as no one wants to see that. I am a lover not a fighter so hopefully we can rise above our differences on here and "agree to disagree...when in rome?" haha...

As for the next games two weeks away (booooo), I am super excited to see and hear all the normal posts!! he hehe.

Peace wings??

Soccer_girl18

Nov 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screaming beauty
I think that all in all doesn't matter who started what during the game it never should have gotten to where it went. I am pretty sure that none of us come out to play soccer to throw punches or dirty tackles. I didn't see everything clearly so I am not going to play the blame game. All in all the Shock are a fast team and they play hard hopefully next game we play we can step it up and give them a run for their money

B~Canadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
very well said, i also believe that both teams played a strong game, i love competitive matches, but it stops being fun when the cards start flying & players get hurt. So may your players heal fast cowgirls, and i wish you the best of luck this season, you have a great team, good luck!:)

Conductor

May 1, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screamingbeauty3, I base my predictions on the heavy scouting that I do at alot of these league games.Although I must admit I also check on the standings from time to time!:D
"Since you're not in our league Conductor what do you base your predictions on, standings?"

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I dunno... I always though soccer was about playing and not killing eachother!

I'm guilty for knocking over most forwards :D but I don't go for ankles/knees or EVER throw punches! Fcuk, I don't even shirt pull (cause it drives me INSANE)

If you can't beat them with the ball or skills then you really should be playing another sport! There's nothing more gratifying than out playing someone that has gotten themselves all worked up!

Back to my thread now (with my head hung in shame...)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
GLOATER! Piss off and be happy we open the flood gates for you! ;)

Let me play in the Div2 thread with NO SHAME! :eek:

Lush

Oct 1, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Id love to predict our brackets outcome....but it seems the only ladies on here are all from DIV 2D.
lol

c'mon wheres all the eastern girls???

Wings

Sep 5, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sloan08 said:
Peace wings??

Definitely! Look forward to playing you guys again once we've upped our fitness level... I must admit, you guys have great stamina and some quick players...Easily the strongest team we've played yet.

And soccergirl...You certainly know the right words to say to keep everyone cool headed...what are you smoking to stay so mellow? ;)

IamCanadian

Sep 29, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Predictions for next game...
Steel beat the Speed
Inter beat the Jags
Lightning and Cowgirls tie
Can't predict the Shock vs. Rhythm game

Hope you all have a great Thanksgiving weekend!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0