Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Div 3 Results & Crap 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

Bart

Div 3 Results & Crap

We lost today against Port Moody Salsa 6-4 (I think). Even though we lost I am happy with our teams performance as we have a lot of new players, new to the team and new to soccer. Finally started to play like a team !!!:wa:

Terrminator

Nov 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Team Placement

what does everyone think of the team placements this year. they seem a little mixed up to me. there are some very strong teams that should be in div 2.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Terminator,

It's hard to say. So far all of our games have been pretty competitive except for last week when the Breakers showed up with 10 players. That was rotten. We played the team who was in second today and beat them 4 - 0. We played our best game of the year and our youth players who we brought up on permits, scored one goal each. They had one shot on net(it hit the bar) when it was 2 - 0, but we were never really threatened other than that. We have another tough game coming up on the 19th against the North Shore Storm, who are obviously a decent team. They are currently undefeated. BTW, who do you play for?

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 'B' 2 Tsawwassen Titans 0

We made hard work of it but deserved the win. Glasgow Ghirl with a couple of great tackles and a sweet bit of trash talking too. The only negative thing today was that we lost our pie lady. Goals by Carly Renshaw and Jemma Fielder.

Captain

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Say ain't so.......

Glasgow Ghirl Trash Talkin?? Now way! That's just her "Terets Syndrome" :eek:

Spliffy Stiffy's just as bad for that kinda foul language.......

:D ;) :p

:wa: Spazz

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trash talker here ....
I would just like to clear the air a little ... I was protecting one of my MANY younger players.
I will however except the compliment for my "hard tackes" ... thanks coach!

Like it or be LUMPED.....and I know you feel the same SPAZZ

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Agreed

I did my share of LUMPING this weekend! Got the ball & the player....... it's all good!

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
I was finally able to dirty those damn white shorts we wear.... mind you they are crowd pleasers, can't wait for a rainy day!!!!

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
White Shorts...

Originally posted by Glasgow Ghirl
I was finally able to dirty those damn white shorts we wear.... mind you they are crowd pleasers, can't wait for a rainy day!!!!

Try wearing flowery underwear underneath...or maybe hearts...that will surely please the crowds, eh Spazz? :wa:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14's heavily awaited return!!

If you pass it...I will score...oh yes...I will score!!

November 16th will be a glorious day on the pitch! ;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Wrong thread Dumbass!

Stripper14 you play in Div2...... remember?? This is the Div 3 thread (though Gassy Ghirl is a Div 2 player but decided to play Div 3 as she's recovering form an old knee injury....... old age injury?? hee he) ;)

And no flowers or hearts....... I wanted a pair of undies with big red lips on the back (had to clarify on the back so the "lips" comments didn't start) for a silent message of..... KISS MY ASS!!!!!! :D

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
forgot

Sorry...I was posting in the wrong Div...oops
I forget what Div I am seeing as I haven't played in 8 FUKCEN GAMES!!!!!!!

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's Old?

Can't we all just post together .. there no too many of us anyway!!! Come on , play with me too!!

OLD AGE .... Spazz you know I'll get ya for that. Perhaps tonight in the DARK.

IHow about a pair for me with "BEAT IT" on the ass!!!!:wa:

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
In the dark Glasgow Ghirl ??

That old heart-o-yours is gonna be pounding tonight so who's gonna get who?? :D

You should SO get a pair of undies made with BEAT IT on the ass...... (they come in handy for more than just white soccer shorts!) ;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't comment on that, Glasgow Ghirl. That would be wrong and people may think that we are having a similar situation as another Richmond team did last year. That can't be good. :eek:

But yes, green would go with the uniform, I would imagine. It's all about the calendar, all about the calendar....;)

Captain

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 'B' 7 Kits Saints 0

Glasgow Ghirl with one of the best hits I've seen in a LONG time. I think their goalie will be soar for the next week. Even the Glasgow Ghirl looked a little dazed after the hit but that could have been part of the aftermath of a Nov. 1st Hallowe'en party.....;) :confused: :eek:

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dazed

Captain,

It did rattle the brain a little, but a 50/50 ball like that is my FAVORITE, don't care about size either...obviously!!!! Must admit I'm a little stiff today around the head and neck today, but nothing a beer and hockey game tonight won't cure!

Spazz.... you better start appreciating the "hoops" by the sounds of your team!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts