Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Div. 3] Predictions, Results & Banter

Status
Not open for further replies.

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
sliders18 said:
Soccer is back and on the field we go with our first game back for a win 3-0 and our second game today with a 4-0 win.Great work team GO SLIDERZZZZZZZZZZZZZ!!!

WE ARE STILL UNDEFEATED AND IN FIRST PLACE MOVING ON UP PLAYERZZZZZZZ.:wa: :bronco: :knvb:
GO sliderzzzz Go sliderzzzzzz

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Sliders Feb.4/07 - win 4-0 against Aldergrove Green devils.

Great game played in their half the whole time with the exception of approx. 3 times they had a few weak shots on our Goal. The ref was really good too amazing!

Soccastar you were only off side the one time too bad the ref didnt see it before the Goal went in.Oh well shite happens to us all been there.

:)

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
:D
sliders18 said:
This weekend we(Aldergrove Sliders) face our other Club team (Aldergrove Green devils)in the same division(for now) I would like to predict we win by 2 goal's.
Let the game begin!
Just an update for those who are keeping track......game was cancelled but we played them on Feb.4 and won by 4 goals to none hmmmmmmmm bigger gap than anticipated...perhaps needing to set expectations higher...(note to self)

Prediction for next game will be a 5 goal difference for the Sliders of course.
Fingers crossed and all:)

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
That was too much space to take up in here Better Basturd! The whole Bouncing ball thing should be in a different thread such as : Questionable rules etc....? But just a thought.

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Ya it gets boring trying to stir up something in here when no one is on to this site. Thanks for thinking of me that was so thoughtfull of you. But next time try some conversation otherwise it just looks like you are talking to yourself too. :D

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
The guy on the first picture on the site here is our Coach I just found that out last night WoW what a dive .....our team still has to see one of his games before the season is out.
Nice cheek's Drew.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Like you haven't been doing that the last.......how many years:rolleyes:

Maybe the only one posting in my Div thread, but not actually answering myself...but thanks for noticing...DAMN!!! :p

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Regs said:
Can you get his autograph for me?

Oh sure ....I will make it a sticky then you can stick it to your bald spot so your team can have a target for practice. :wa:

Ok that was bad ..........MUCKKKKKKKKKK!:D :D

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Aldergrove Sliders 1 S.B.A.A Beavers 0 Feb.11 th -07

First cup game played Sliders great job!
By the way our Coach ROCKS he is no looser and the score was 1 to ZERO.

Calling us names during the game and after the whistle is blown is just not cool especially from an older team such as the Beavers you should have more maturity than that. Its a smart play on his part to tell us to keep the ball at your end the whistle only had 30 seconds to go why risk anything at that point.
But all in all good game Beavers. Good luck :)

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
Great game again Sliders......we now have first place clenched! And we get to move on to Cup quarter final's.
Let's keep the ball rolling!

GO SLIDERZZZZZZZZ GO SLIDERZZZZZZZZ!!!!

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
This is friggggin nuts all this rain! It has never been so bad........we need flippers to go out and play in this stuff.

We have 3 Cup games left to play and we have 2 make up games to get in but we only have 2 weekends left to use our field's so that really sucks.
MWSL would not let me schedule any make up games while cup play was being played but now how do we get them in when we have to play Cup?
What does Cup play stand for? If we win can the win go towards are league points? I ask but I get no guarentee only " dont worry you will get them in" And if we play a team we have a make up game with in Cup play then it could be used towards league points, great but no one we have a make up game with is in Cup play.
I would really like some concrete answers from MWSL. I dont think it is too much to ask for.

:confused:

smithers

Nov 2, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does it really matter if your team accumilates more points? You've clinched first, congrats on that, but just worry about cup play now. I assume league is pretty much done with now, unless the league finds it necessary to be playing league games after cup play is over.

Riderz18

Oct 3, 2006
Tokens
Dirty Money
smithers said:
Does it really matter if your team accumilates more points? You've clinched first, congrats on that, but just worry about cup play now. I assume league is pretty much done with now, unless the league finds it necessary to be playing league games after cup play is over.

Yes Cup play........ that too will be fun!Not worried about Cup at all just cant wait to play!!!
Playing a good game is the best and we have pretty much had great or good games all season and winning is just a bonus.The pour games we played are our ties we had and we moved past those.We have so much fun out on the field playing our game it has taken us this season to become a team and if in doing that get's us back to Div 2 and winning the Cup what could be sweeter?
:wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0