Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Sept '06

Status
Not open for further replies.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can'tHeadABall said:
Yup. 5-0 real score.

was there originally a fake score? i would have faked that score if I was the Shooters too...D'oh!! :p ;)

Spazz and a few more riff raff came to check our game for the 2nd half...iapologizeagainfornosidelinebevvies :eek:

CHAB...I don't think, by the sounds of Spazz's kick, that the skill that she possesses can possibly be teached!

striker14

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was not my shot! If it was I probably woud've sailed it over the net a few times... kinda like a few of the Kerrisdale shots! :eek:

And it was 4-1 cause we scored an own goal (but we scored! YAY!) :D I only wish it were that way!

Jaguars suck! NO cooler at their game... we sucked our cooler dry, drove all the way to South memorial and NOTHING! (good thing we were hammered before we got there)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Spazz said:
...drove all the way to South memorial and NOTHING! (good thing we were hammered before we got there)

you drank and then drove spazz? :eek: shame on you...

i can't be bothered to run another cooler, and nobody else on my team is going to offer, so, that's the reason we don't have one...and, it probably would have helped if you called someone who wasn't playing to ask them if they had a cooler on the sidelines, and not my cel phone, eh?! ;)

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Shooters 0 - Kerrisdale 5

The Shooters did well to keep the game close for most of the first half at 1-0 for us, but an own goal by one of their defenders to make it 2-0 didn't help the cause. I was at the other end of the field, but it looked like it might have been going in regardless? We turned it up in the second half and scored 3 in the last 35 minutes or so. It was a clean, physical and enjoyable game (at least for me). I can't remember how the goals were scored, but I know none of them were tallied by me!

Sorry we couldn't tangle Spazz, but CHAB forgot about me and I was stuck in defending la-la land :mad: . So much for throwin' down eh? It'll have to wait for next time!

Sorry to hear that the team didn't perform as well as you'd have like Alikira, but at least you managed to squeak out the 3 points. How's the head feel Sunday morning? ;) You tied one on in style Sunshine!

munchkin

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
One Dart said:
You've already used that excuse once...

Speaking of being drugged, someone must have drugged you before you did your NFL picks this week. :D GIRUY. You dropped 9 places. :D

6 for 16 Loyal. :p :D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
you drank and then drove spazz? :eek: shame on you...

DID NOT! Did you not see me being driven around?? Liar!

I ran out of numbers but I seriously thought the Jags would have a cooler... next time I stay with my team and keep drinking!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I just wish we could get our all our core players and we might actually win again.

If not then the older folks on the team will be happy to drop down to Div2 (since none of us want over 30's yet)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts