Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

[MWSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Oct - Dec 2006

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can'tHeadABall

Mar 9, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: [MWSL Div. 1] Predictions, Results & Banter - Oct & Nov 2006

Dear SPAZZ,

'Twas the night before Christmas--Old Santa was pissed,
He cussed out the elves and threw down his list.
Miserable little brats, ungrateful little jerks,
I have a good mind to scrap the whole works.

I've busted my ass for a damn near a year,
Instead of "Thanks Santa"--what do I hear?
The old lady bitches cause I work late at night
The elves want more money--The reindeer all fight.
Rudolph got drunk and goosed all the maids,
Donner is pregnant and Vixen has AIDS.

And just when I thought that things would get better,
Those assholes from the IRS sent me a letter.
They say I owe taxes--if that ain't damn funny,
Who the hell ever sent Santa Claus any Money.

And the kids these days--they all are the pits,
They want the impossible--those mean little shits.
I spent a whole year making wagons and sleds,
Assembling dolls......their arms, legs and heads.
I made a ton of yo yo's--No request for them,
They want computers and robots...they think I'm IBM!

Flying through the air....dodging the trees,
Falling down chimneys and skinning my knees.
I'm quitting my job there's just no enjoyment,
I'll sit on my fat ass and draw unemployment.

There's no Christmas this year now you know the reason,
I found me blonde, I'm going SOUTH for the season.

Merry Christmas SPAZZ:D

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Ya it was a 0-0 game... and I swear the forward was no older than 19 and maybe half horse (only because she ran freakin fast!) so she could've been one of the 2 youth players they brought up! :rolleyes:

Not sure if it was the turf or chasing that chick down the field but my hips, back and knees are likking me today!

CHAB - I'm 30 but the majority of my team is 36 so you'll need some older than 30 players please! ha ha I'm one of the younger players on my team! :eek:

We keep saying no to the over 30's league but after last night's game I think we'll be changing our minds for next year! ;)

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

Thanks CHAB but I don't want Robots or computers... not even a new body (though I'd take a slim, but big titts, newer body any day) but a few subs out to games would be a dream come true! :D

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

The girl you're referring to is 17 and is in grade 12. The other 17 year-old grade 12 girl was playing for the Selects. The youth players are being brought up frequently because their coach thinks it is good for them although this game might have been questionable, at least just by watching the last 25 minutes or so. There were two youth call-ups who play U-17 if that makes people feel better. Two played for the Selects too. Big deal.

I really don't understand players complaining about younger players.....

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money

It's not a complaint on the youth players! It's a complaint that you can't fix... old age, old body, etc... :(

I'm just realizing it's damned hard to chase these younger players! That chick is FAST!

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
Where is everybody?

I konw I have been hibernating for a while, so here's back at it!

Jan. 21st result:

Kerrisdale 7 - Richmond Rumble 1
Not a bad game for our first one back. It took a while to work out the rust, but we dominated the game from the beginning. Their goal was actually off a beautiful header from our defender. She flicked it perfectly up and over the keeper. Ooops. Otherwise, the Rumble did not threaten to score really. I actually felt bad for most of their team as their strker (who is skilled) was getting pretty frustrated with her team and was letting 'em know it. Not fun to be berated when they were trying their best. They didn't have any subs (or maybe one), but I certainly didn;t think anyone on thier team stopped playing. Some pretty goals though. Kudos to Katie and Sarah for both getting hatricks (they weren't even trying to towards the end of the game - the ball just kept going in).

Jan. 28th result:
Kerrisdale 5 - Shamrock Rovers 0
Another game that was not close. It was 2-0 in the first 10 minutes and the Rovers could not recover. A nice body deflection off the thigh from Sherrie and a pretty header off a corner (I think). I was sitting on the sidelines nursing my cold, but Idon't think they needed my intimidating presence on the field :rolleyes: . And to think I passed on CHAB offering to start me up front. I maybe could've scored a goal to increase on my massive season;s total of: 1! Phew, somebody better hold me back 'cuz I'm on fire ;) .

This week's prediction:
Kerrisdale vs. NSGSC Strikers
Who knows how this one's going to go. I have confidence in my team as we've really gelled together and we are playing as a team, but I hear that the Strikers are a good team too. We'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck to everyone else.
Munchkin out.

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
munchkin said:
Where is everybody?

I konw I have been hibernating for a while, so here's back at it!

Jan. 21st result:

Kerrisdale 7 - Richmond Rumble 1
Not a bad game for our first one back. It took a while to work out the rust, but we dominated the game from the beginning. Their goal was actually off a beautiful header from our defender. She flicked it perfectly up and over the keeper. Ooops. Otherwise, the Rumble did not threaten to score really. I actually felt bad for most of their team as their strker (who is skilled) was getting pretty frustrated with her team and was letting 'em know it. Not fun to be berated when they were trying their best. They didn't have any subs (or maybe one), but I certainly didn;t think anyone on thier team stopped playing. Some pretty goals though. Kudos to Katie and Sarah for both getting hatricks (they weren't even trying to towards the end of the game - the ball just kept going in).

Jan. 28th result:
Kerrisdale 5 - Shamrock Rovers 0
Another game that was not close. It was 2-0 in the first 10 minutes and the Rovers could not recover. A nice body deflection off the thigh from Sherrie and a pretty header off a corner (I think). I was sitting on the sidelines nursing my cold, but Idon't think they needed my intimidating presence on the field :rolleyes: . And to think I passed on CHAB offering to start me up front. I maybe could've scored a goal to increase on my massive season;s total of: 1! Phew, somebody better hold me back 'cuz I'm on fire ;) .

This week's prediction:
Kerrisdale vs. NSGSC Strikers
Who knows how this one's going to go. I have confidence in my team as we've really gelled together and we are playing as a team, but I hear that the Strikers are a good team too. We'll just have to wait and see.

Good luck to everyone else.
Munchkin out.

You played on Jan 21st? are you on turf?

munchkin

Oct 21, 2004
Tokens
Dirty Money
striker14 said:
You played on Jan 21st? are you on turf?

Actually, no we weren't. London field #1 was probably one of the only fields in Richmond (and elsewhere I presume) that was still open after that dumping of snow and then rain. The field was actually in decent condition. A little soggy in a couple of places around the sidelines, but otherwise, not bad.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0