Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MWSL Div 1 & 2 2003/2004

Status
Not open for further replies.

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Club Ireland 'A' 1 Semiamhoo 0

An 8 - 0 scoreline would have flattered the plunkers from Semi. I shouldn't generalize, as there were FOUR major plunkers. Number 19 has to be the cheapest player I have witnessed in a LONG time. At least three shots from behind, flattening the much smaller girls. She should have been sent off TWICE. It was funny to see the ref and her hug afterwards. Very touching. The ref was a hopeless cnut too. The worst we have had so far this year. Bravedart, who is 'woman'? Most importantly, 3 more points in the bag. We played some EXCELLENT football today. Spazz played her first game and fit in VERY well. Congrats on a great start, Spazz. Glagow Ghirl managed to throw an elbow into number 19's enlarged cranium, while attempting to block a shot. Well done, GG. Very discretely I might add. They had no shots on net, and we were missing 3 key players. Everyone else stepped it up though and our goalie recorded her 7th shutout in 7 league games. I don't care what league you're playing in. 7 shutouts in a row is quality. The next two Saturdays are going to be huge for us. They will be tough battles and I'd be surprised if our shutout streak is still in tact after these games, as both teams have some fire power......Captain has something special planned for both games though....

BTW, I picked up my first caution of the year....

AFter watching number 19 throw her elbow into one of your player's neck.....

Ref: "Watch it." Of course he didn't blow his whistle for a foul and they took possession, so there was no advantage.....

Captain: "Watch what? The elbow that she threw into her neck. Why didn't you call it if you saw it?"

Ref: "Take this as a caution. You'll be in the parking lot if I have any more of that."

Captain: "Thank you, ref. That was an excellent call."

Hail! Hail! Club Ireland Women

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Things are really tight right now...

As mentioned yesterday, the next couple of weeks are huge for our promotion aspirations. We play the team tied with us on Saturday and then play Shamrock Rovers the following Saturday. These games will be criticial to our chances.....

TEAM GP W L T F A +/- PTS
Shamrock Rovers 7 7 0 0 21 6 15 21
Club Ireland A 7 6 0 1 15 0 15 19
Kerrisdale Spurs 8 6 1 1 24 9 15 19
Richmond Rumble 8 3 3 2 19 10 9 11
North Shore Sharks 8 3 4 1 17 16 1 10
Delta Speed 8 2 6 0 14 28 -14 6
Semiahmoo Surf 8 1 7 0 8 21 -13 3
Musqueam Blues 8 0 7 1 6 34 -28 1

Sat. Nov. 15th and 22nd at McMath 1:00......

Captain

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
WHOOPS

I have to apologize to my newest team member SPAZZ, While lining up number 19 for a lumping I happened to clip Spazz's ankle, sorry buddy. Welcom aboard!!!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
S'okay.......

I'm still kickin so it's all good...... ;)

But next time you go in to take a player out let me know so I can get the hell outta the way! (or get the ball since you obviously weren't going for it! :D )

Glad to be part of the "Hoops" team....... :p

Can't wait to play the Rovers and am trying to get the Jaguars all out to cheer us on and annoy the Rovers......

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: S'okay.......

Originally posted by Spazz

Can't wait to play the Rovers and am trying to get the Jaguars all out to cheer us on and annoy the Rovers......

No need to worry...striker14 and Lips will be there ;) with bells on baby!!!

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The Rovers have phoned to try and re-schedule the game because of lack of numbers. Unfortunately, we have to play the game then. They shouldn't have bailed on the last game, especially without calling us and asking us to move the game. They claim that they haven't had enough time(4 weeks in total from when it was on the site until game time). We will be there ready to play no matter what. Does anyone else think we should reschedule under the circumstances? My guess is no. Besides, we can't field our strongest team during the week. It appears to be a no brainer...Glasgow Ghirl, what do you think?

Captain

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
BEAT IT

Captain S,

This is the second time they have tried the dodge the Hoops, forget it. They play on Saturdays, so that excuse isn't good enough. Usually the soccer office doesn't allow a re-scheduled game unless there is good reason ie, Death, wedding ... this is just them trying to field their best team. What if they are waiting for college or university players to come back .... We have to think about ourselves as this is for 1st place. The players are ready for a double hearder weekend, "let them Play" Have the Rovers even given us something to work with? Doubt it ...
You're the bossman ... you have the final call.

Bring em on .... and when did you get a soft side?

Glasgow Ghirl

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I say NO WAY!

If they've already rescheduled once then that should be their get-out-of-jail-free-card! :p

Their first excuse wasn't even legit! Not our problem if they can't get their shite together!!!

They're jst scared to lose their 1st place standings to us cause WE'RE GONNA KICK SOME ROVER-ASS! :wa:

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Glasgow Ghirl,

You know I have always had a soft spot in my heart. Quite often, it is hard to find though. In this case, it is very difficult to find because there is not fcuking way we're rescheduling this apple. They wouldn't do it for us, if the tables were turned. We will have a very difficult game ahead of us, even if they have 11. The bottom line is we need to win. More importantly, is our game this weekend against a good Kerrisdale team, who is currently tied with us in points and goal difference.

Captain

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hey Softie

Captain Softie,

In your heart for me .... you are too kind!

I think we have been playing strong and the players have been really stepping up for the Div 2 squad. I don't see us palying poorly, we just need to hit the net. Perhaps some shooting tonight?

What are numbers like for this weekend?

GG

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Whiners

DON'T RESCHEDULE THE GAME CAPTAIN!!!
I am not on your team, but don't reschedule...they shouldn't be able to get out of it a 2nd time...all of us in this league know we have a Saturday game once in a while, and we have to deal with it...being short players, etc... Fcuk them if they think they can get away with it 2x...bunch of whiners.
I am looking forward to watching your game, and you guys crushing them :p

We almost had to play our Saturday game with 10 players, but thankfully the other team defaulted (hence us having 2 wins :( )
Don't do it...let them suffer! ha ha ha (evil laugh)

If they are "so good" as they have been quoted as saying...let's see them work with what they got. :D

striker14islookingforwardtoawhoopin'

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bonus with you there Stripper14!!

You can also keep an eye out for that SKANK who was suspended and make sure she's not on the pitch!.... (she was suspended longer than you, right?)

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
yup

She got the whole year that cnut!! Serves her right...she picked a fight with our 110 pound Barbie doll (Nicole). Gimme a break :rolleyes:

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
By the way...

Watch out for Vanessa....#4 (?)...real ankle kicker...she is a total cnut...just stay away...not worth the time. That is the chick who was fighting with me, but, because she is blowing the disciplinary commitee (including the girls :eek: ) she got off with 3 games!!
Black girl...braids...fingers easily get stuck in them which gives you lots of time to grab and plant some knuckle engravings on her forehead :p

Have fun!!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nice!

Well then we'll just have to sick Glasglow Ghirl on #4 then (what's with the #4 sportin people??? hee hee :D )...... so long as she doesn't leave her cleat mark in my ankle again!! :( :p

Well Stripper now I want you there even more...... just to make sure they don't try and play "Psycho" cuz they're short payers on Saturday!

...... now I'm getting all psyched to play them!!!

glasgow ghirl

Oct 14, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money

AHHHH nothing like a good physical game to look forward too ... lets hope I get the call!

For the record ... I am a protector, not an instigator :D

Glasgow ghirl

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
110 pound Barbie doll (Nicole).

Do you think she would be interested in posing in the Club Ireland calendar? She sounds like she has potential. :D ;)

Let's not be nasty, ladies. I saw the number 4 for a half. She has decent speed but there is a secret weapon waiting for her. :) To be honest, if they are as good as they claim, they should be us. :eek: However, we have been improving every week and we will have 3 very good youth players coming into the mix too. I wonder how many subs they will have. :confused:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts