Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

MULTICULTURAL SOCCER ASSOCIATION

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
Accepting applications for 2011 season:

www.msasoccer.teamopolis.com under FORMS

email: msa2010@shaw.ca

Cash prizes for league finalists and champions in both divisions - Div 1 Champs received $1,500 and Finalists $800

Div 2 Champs received $800 and Finalists $400

Prizes will be set to increase this year as we are trying to make this summer league as competitive as possible and prizes could increase by as much as 50% in each division.

AGM held in February will determine season length and schedule.

Both finals at Swangard as always. Fields in Vancouver and Burnaby - Adanac, Clinton and Bby Lake Turf (April/May).

The Apprentice

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD,

There is some good soccer played in your league and some quality players but IMO it just drags on for far to long. From my experience last year it seemed guys lost interest as it progressed. Can you not shorten it somehow maybe by playing weekday games or is it to tough to get fields? And I think getting money for being a finalist is weak. Second place is just the first loser;)

TA

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
PD,

There is some good soccer played in your league and some quality players but IMO it just drags on for far to long. From my experience last year it seemed guys lost interest as it progressed. Can you not shorten it somehow maybe by playing weekday games or is it to tough to get fields? And I think getting money for being a finalist is weak. Second place is just the first loser;)

TA

I agree it does drag out, but we have always been at the mercy of availablity at Swangard and there's never been a real appetite to play an uneven schedule, but that may all change given that Burnaby will have some dates to fill with the caps moving on and that may finally allow us to get an early July, late June final, which would then allow us to program a 14 game accelarated schedule. Haha, cmon, there has to be a consolation prize for making it that far, lol.

Jul 11, 2007
Tokens
Dirty Money
We have 2 spots left open, games will be at Burnaby Lake Turf for the month of April, then moving to Clinton for Saturday Games and Adanac for Sundays. Please email us msa2010@shaw.ca if you are interested. We have $5,000 in cash prizes for the 2011 winners and finalists,thanks. pd

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0