Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer Nominations [September 2002]

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Their should be a good group for this month with all the new Khalsa players and supporters aboard.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Gonna have to send this one back to all the G's in Slurrey. KNVB - #1 in Korea and the #1 Irritating TTPer for September.

:wa: :wa:

Keeper

Jul 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I've got to nominate, not uanc45 and Twat, but the TTP'ers who travelled to their Bizarro world and provoked them to go on a ridiculous rampage through our threads.

Jinky

Jun 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Very timely nominations condidering the fact that nobody gives a fcuk anymore.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
McQaude, for using Aunt Jinky's Account

I want to see this guy on here to get some abuse, instead of just dishing it out with his Captain on Sir Jinks line.

Second nomination is the WestVan keeper who let both knvprick and Guinny score in the same match. Do you know that they went home after the game and also tried to score with their old ladies, just think of what could come of that:wa:

Lots and Lots of :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa: :wa:

HOScan'twaituntiltheSlurreyMatchinOct.:knvb:

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Hos

Hos a.k.a. Bindi johnson has to go up for posting before he gets his facts straight. :mad:

I hope this doesn't rattle you there Hos, I wouldn't want to shake you up before your game this weekend, you might actually have to do something this time. Hopefully you can stay in the game so you will notice this time if the other team goes down a man.

Parkhead

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll second the HOS nomination. Not only did he pick the second worse possible team to play for other than Burnaby, he abuses the shite out of the bloody banana.

Clown.

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm playing for Khalsa, not Slurrey

Originally posted by knvb
I'll second the HOS nomination. Not only did he pick the second worse possible team to play for other than Burnaby, he abuses the shite out of the bloody banana.

Clown.

Burnaby may be the bottom of the barrel now that Besty is with them, but why are you taking a shot at your Surrey Brothers. When I say "Brothers" I mean actual blood brothers, the blood line does not run very deep in Slurrey.
Dave, meet your brother Guinny, and your father Moden.
(Play Bango Music Here) or (Deliverence Theme)

As for taking a shot at KHALSA, I will now put the Slurrey vs. Khalsa match in my, must attend book for Oct.
I had it down for oppitional before.

Squell like a Pig

:bronco:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Oh Apu....

Who is the "Dave" guy and why do you think he lives in Surrey?

Make sure you circle that date with that big red crayon your mom gave you for your birthday. I would truly hate to stuff Khalsa with-out you being there.

BTW, you didn't need to quote my post. I just did it 5 mins ago, so it still fresh in my memory, besides if I got in trouble I could have just looked up one post. :rolleyes:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Oh Apu....

Who is the "Dave" guy and why do you think he lives in Surrey?

Make sure you circle that date with that big red crayon your mom gave you for your birthday. I would truly hate to stuff Khalsa with-out you being there.

BTW, you didn't need to quote my post. I just did it 5 mins ago, so it still fresh in my memory, besides if I got in trouble I could have just looked up one post. :rolleyes:

That "Dave" guy works for "Wendy's" or he might eat lots of "Wendy's", but I know for sure that he is a wanker!

KNVB, thanks for the Crayon offer, but your sister left one in my car, when I picked her up from school last week. It is CHERRY Red, thanks for the HEADS Up.

As for the Khalsa vs Slurrey match, there is more importat teams to deal with, I think we play FatBastards BBY. Womens B. Team before we play you Plunkers.

Thanks for the Crayon, It Smells Great:wa:

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
seconded keeps

I've got to nominate, not uanc45 and Twat, but the TTP'ers who travelled to their Bizarro world and provoked them to go on a ridiculous rampage through our threads.

with you aaaallllll the way keeper.

no nominations for unanc45 or twat though. it is the most irritating not the stupidest. being irritating involves some form of wit.....or a dancing banana :wa:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'm guessing that there is no poll this month due to lack of irritants? If so, I would like to help out and nominate HOS's services. I've had it up to here with the clueless Khalsa wanabe. Doesn't he know once the season gets rolling his team is going to get pounded like Maple Ridge sheep on spring break?

(not there is anything wrong with that)

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
kiwis??????

Doesn't he know once the season gets rolling his team is going to get pounded like Maple Ridge sheep on spring break?

are there heaps of new zealanders in maple ridge?

can we nominate this dancing banana for sepember????:knvb:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Screw nominating the dancing banana, let's nominate the dancing Beaker. That would be more appropriate since that was the colour that KNVB's face turned last night when he lost to Sidewinder.:knvb:

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Does TR have any of these Sheep, I NEED some Action

HOS's services. I've had it up to here with the clueless Khalsa wanabe. Doesn't he know once the season gets rolling his team is going to get pounded like Maple Ridge sheep on spring break?

(not there is anything wrong with that)

Sign me up for the Sheep shagging, but I am first, I don't want to share with Besty or Jinky.

KNVB, Slurrey now has a star beside it, for the Oct. 12 game, and you will be seeing stars that day.:eek:

HOSputtingontheFoil:wa:

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0