Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer Nominations [May 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Another month, another poll...

As before, you must say why the TTPer you nominate should be included. Also, whomever "wins" this month will not be included for next month's poll [Bronco is ineligible this month].

Additionally, this nomination thread will be open through the first week of May. Then the actual poll will be created and opened for voting.

First nomination is Martin Foden for [1] opening a can of worms in the month of April that resulted in 2000 word essays sent to my inbox explaining the whole situation; and [2] for not getting his own TTP account to take the backlash that followed :mad:

~TB.

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Beat you to it KNVB

I nominate Screw You Captain/Scud. His pink flights are an affront to everything the DCS stands for.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I emphatically second that!

That's OK Power as long as the deed was done. You forgot to mention he also teaches and speaks French for a living. :rolleyes:

Learning new words every day, KNVB

Hands of Stone

Jul 30, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Teddy T.A.

TheApprentice is my nomination because he is the moderator of the worst reading thread on TTP.

The I-league is a good tourney, but the wanks that post in the thread have nothing more than "you are a fukcer" or "you are a mudder fukcer".

Post something that will give the I-league some credit, because the WOPS are making it look like the Bush Leagues.

"Wops" - does not include Jimmy H or Zurrini.

HOSino

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Jim Neighbours. Simply look at his profile for reasons why.

Very astute observation, for a chest waxer.

I have to (God, this hurts) agree with Keeper. Jim Neighbours for the cnut of the month.
:eek:

JIM NEIGHBORS

Apr 24, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
NAHOMAAAAA!!!

BBBBBBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOO nobody hear likes me, maybe i'm wasting my time trying to meet new people, maybe i should stay in my room and never come out, maybe i should call my psychiatrist and tell him i'm having THOSE FEELINGS again maybe i should grab a knife and...........................................MAAAAMMMMMAAAAAA!!!!!!

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I don't think any more nominations are needed so I'm off to set up the poll.

This thread is now closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts