Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer Nominations [March 2003]

Status
Not open for further replies.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been way to long since we nominated and voted for a proper wanker of the month. Please feel free to nominate who you thought was the biggest tit from the month past. As Yoda will now point out to his new little girl... tha'd be March.

I'm hoping Regs will brand the eventual winner like he did for our first and biggest wanker of the month... Mr. Coppertone.

I'd like to start the nominations off with TTP's own Payment dodger. One ' Can't pay my fcuking bills on time ' Dart. Not only did this guy not send his TTP Better Bastard money he stiffed me on pool money. I'll have to cut him some slack though, his mom did forget to remind him when she picked him up from school. He wasn't feeling well you know. Could have been from all the free Slurpee's he was pounding back.

Do I have a second?

ParkHead

May 27, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
I second chicken noodle's nomination. For way to many reasons to even begin posting right now.

Parkhead

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
It's been way to long

And even way too long........

I am going to have to nominate KNVB, for simply putting together the worst 'pool/contest' in the history of 'pools' and 'contests'. The second one wasn't even finished because he was knocked out earlier. He still threatens to collect the money from the first 'contest', despite pulling the plug on the second one. Also, he changed the name of one of the most historical threads in TTP history :rolleyes: , and he comes up with absolutely NO winners for the rest of the TTPers. He really should remember who was on this site first. I'm sure there are other reasons but these will suffice for now......

Would anyone else like to nominate KNVB? I thought so.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I can't change the names of the forums only the name of the threads. You're barking up the wrong tree. I should have nominated you too for all the bitching a moaning you did in the worst 'pool/contest' in the history of 'pools' and 'contests'. Twat.

Nominate who you like. It's a free country or so Bush tells us it is.

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I'll second, third, or fourth everyone above, and I'll nominate the Hooded_Owl. One word...........Sid.:(

hooded_owl

Mar 27, 2003
Tokens
Dirty Money
Nominate who you like

Can I nominate everyone who plays in the FVSL ?

All the moaning and crying over their feable attempt to join the FVSL with the VMSL during the past month has made me want to start buying my fresh fruit and vegetables somewhere else !

Rangerforever

Sep 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Originally posted by hooded_owl
feable

hooded_owl it is.

Watch and learn son.

feeble

1. a: markedly lacking in strength b: indicating weakness 2. a: member of Metro Ford 3. a: deficient in qualities or resources that indicate vigor, authority, force, or efficiency b: inadequate, inferior 4. a: non-qualification in BC Senior Men's championship 5. a: schooled in elementary TTP

Dude

Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 23, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I 4th Cnut, and 3rd Ho.

Otherwise, nobody else on TTP has pissed me off in March. :rolleyes:

Ding ding ding! Schools' in session!

Spazz

Oct 10, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Can I nominate Striker14??

for posting that they play in a Final this weekend ON EVERY DAMN FORUM REGARDLESS IF IT'S A SOCCER FORUM OR NOT?

Whew.... got that off my chest.....

(I'm not jealous, just tired of seeing it)

Gurps

Mar 28, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Nominate who you like

Originally posted by hooded_owl
Can I nominate everyone who plays in the FVSL ?

All the moaning and crying over their feable attempt to join the FVSL with the VMSL during the past month has made me want to start buying my fresh fruit and vegetables somewhere else !

Like'em or hate him, that is a funny post.:D

gurpsstilllaughing:p

striker14

Jul 29, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Dude Where's My Car?

Originally posted by Dude-where'smycar?
Striker14...are you playing in the finals this weekend?:confused:

Sorry...too much excitement from me may have overflowed into one too many threads...and I DO apologize for that!!! :p

I, personally LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE taking the piss out of THE ROB because I can tell that I get under his skin and I am relishing in that!! :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts