Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer Nominations [August 2002]

Status
Not open for further replies.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Lets start this up again.

I nominate D Jones for most irritating TTPer. The man sits silently lurking on TTP, with only the occassional post about team Canada or Man U, then all of a sudden he feels the need to jump in and point out that last season Metro-Ford took more points off Croatia SC than ever before. Why even bother? He has a total of 21 posts in the last year, most of which are in threads nobody reads.

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
obvious

well i've not really played much in here before so......

i nominate The Power because he replied to my post in the cricket thread by starting a stupid thread somewhere else about how we shouldn't take the piss out of other people's sports.

like i would do something like THAT!!!!!;)

Captain Shamrock

Jul 20, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Who's next, K-nob?

No, the Captain. I would like to nominate the Power because I still can't tell him apart from One Dart. He needs to change his hair color or style to make life easier for the Captain. I certainly can't tell them apart with their dart skills as they are equally awful. On top of that, they are brothers of a previous nominee, Screw You Captain, who has still managed to avoid the Captain's house with his CD burner. It has now been 4 months since the infamous promise. Come to think of it, I should nominate Screw You for all his broken promises and he also talked me into 'harrassing' another colleague. That is poor taste.

So, I guess I should stick with the Power until he decides to do something to set himself apart from One Dart.

Captain

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Next

I'm all for the Power as well. He's a putz with a degree. Since I'm from Surrey I obviously jealous of anyone with an edumacation....

5-0 last week Power 5 and 0. ;)

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
No cameras please

Let's hope the paparazzi stay away from the landing on wednesday night. Keep me out of this. Captain, not only are my betting skills better than the power, he has also never beat you at darts which I have, four times.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
The fact that you can keep track of your wins with one hand should have been enough for you to keep that to yourself. Even if you are one of the Simpsons. :rolleyes:

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bite me

Next time you want to get STUFFED in 21 darts, just let me know and I will be happy to oblige you. Four is still better than most of the DCS anyway.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
With 4 being the average IQ level I would have to agree. BTW, that 21 arrow game was your 15 mins of fame. Enjoy it. It only happens once. Wank.

The Power to win this month in a walk.

One Dart

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
That is something I will have to agree with. International incidents aside, the prick deserves to be put in his place. As for my 15 minutes of fame, I guess we'll just have to see this week won't we.

ODwholosttoscudsbirdonafukcingd25:(

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
Flattered to see I have so much support. If Yankee and Fastshow come on board, I could cover pretty much the entire English speaking world.

CDK

Jul 5, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
I nominate Guinness.

No reason other than I feel like picking on little people today.

Q: Why does Guinness laugh when he's playing soccer?

A: Because the grass is tickling his scrotum.

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
CDK

OK, I have a wee joke for you (and it's not about your footballing ability)...

Why do Croatians have trouble meeting good looking women???

Because they're ugly and they stink!!!:eek:

GuinnesscanplaydefenceandisnominatingCDKbecausehesmellsfunny

tiner

Dec 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
second guinness...well dont mind if i do!

only because i laughed a lot more at CDK's joke.

i am quite sure however that neither joke is particularly original:D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Members online

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0

Latest posts