Welcome to the TTP community

Be apart of something great, join today!

Most Irritating TTPer [March 2002]

Who's the most irritating in this lot? KNVB!!!

• Sid

Votes: 12 23.1%
  • KNVB

Votes: 17 32.7%
  • Liverpool=Champs

Votes: 7 13.5%
  • TheRob

Votes: 6 11.5%
  • Guinness

Votes: 10 19.2%

• Total voters

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Here's the poll for March... it'll close sometime before the last week of the month... I believe everyone in this month's poll have been here before, except for TheRob :rolleyes:

Enjoy.

~TB.

Yoda

Staff member
Lifetime Better Bastard
Jul 25, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Twice?

Can we vote twice?
I really wanted to vote for TheRob but Liverbrain=Chump was an easy pick because all he had to say was how good he and his team were, when they won.
Don't see him posting anything when they lose though.

Must still be coming back from dreamland where he's David Beckham setting up goal after goal leading his team onto victory.
:rolleyes:

More like Victoria Beckham because his shorts look like a dress on those stubby legs.

:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Was there ever any doubt??

Had to vote for Sid. The only thing more astonishing than Sid not winning every month, is the miracle of Sid being able to co-ordinate enough complex thoughts to turn his computer on!! This guy is a freak show that borders on the criminally insane!! Cheers Sidney, heres to another great Irish victory:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Probably the wrong place for me to stir the pot, BUT where is Bronco's fancy red Irritating/KKK logo that all the past winners seem to be sporting?

My prediction, despite all his campaigning TheRob will not win. It will definitely be one of the leprechaun brothers. It is their month after all.

Dance for me ya wee bitches.:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNOB

I told you my crack legal team would get last months miscarriage of justice overturned:rolleyes:

sid

Dec 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
V-D

kn-V-D
I think that V-D is going to spread a fcuking virus through out the TTP program,he is simply a fcuking lickASS when it comes to everyone,all he does is SPREAD diseases around,KNVD is just bitter at the Captain& SID because IRELAND knocked the DIRTY ORANGE DUTCH WANKERS out of the world cup,
sids vote goes to THEDUTCHOVEN kn-V-D

happypaddysdaybuoy:D

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sid

Jesus Christ Sid, when did they close down your ward at Riverview?? Cut backs in the medical system hurt those that need it the most!! Just make sure your anti-psychotic prescriptions are all filled out properly in crayon....I'm sure your fellow grade 4 mates will let you borrow their Crayolas....:p I see several months of intense studying of literature such as The Cat in The Hat has not improved your vocabulary or punctuation....you illiterate fcuk!!!;)

Regs

Staff member
Total Bastard
Jun 28, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
  • Admin
Do it for the children

Please, someone vote for TheRob before he logs back on tomorrow morning. I'd hate to think that the lack of support on TTP would be the final push over the edge...

~TB.

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Captain and Sid

KNVD is just bitter at the Captain& SID
I didn't know you and the Captain are teaming up. I guess since you've been spending so much time in his inglishe langewidge thread you two must have become close.

I can see how it would happen.....:rolleyes:

fat monkey

Oct 3, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Re: Was there ever any doubt??

Cheers Sidney, heres to another great Irish victory:rolleyes:
:confused: :eek:

There was a first Irish victory?:rolleyes:

How can it not be Sid, people??? Just spend twenty minutes trying to decipher one of his posts! At that point, when you realize it is not English and that you have been wasting your time, you will cast your vote for Sid.

Trust the Monkey:cool:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Four in the first day. I must have pissed off more Valley guys than I thought. Considering who's voting for me and there lack of importance, I feel quite good at this point.

Secure, KNVB

TheRob

Jul 4, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Bronco! I'm hurt.

After reading Regs' post, I was concerned that I wasn't getting the promised support. I must say, I am very dissapointed with Bronco. You promised me a vote Bronco. You lied!:mad:

It is still within reach. TheRob trails the leaders by only three votes. I know I can count on one from L=C, and hopefully all the other people who said that they would vote for TheRob will come through. Vote with your heart people. Vote with your heart.:cool:

friedbread

Jan 9, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
KNVB GETTING ON MY TITS

For someone who loathes the valley so much, you sure spend a lot of time beaken on our threads.

.....and the weiner is KNVB

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Friedbread~ First off thanks for not quoting anything to start your post. I see my presence is starting to take hold in the valley. I do it for the greater good of all non-valley TTPers.

Yours who leads by example, KNVB

andTheRobsaidicouldneverwork.......:rolleyes:

knvb

Aug 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Trolls

Where are my Troll votes? There must be at least 14 more Poco guys out there left to vote. Skyflame put down the flowbee and vote!

No need to quote this back to me I'll remember.

brum

Oct 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Sorry KNVB I voted you just for the fcuk of it. I dont read Sids posts b/c they are more useless than mine:rolleyes: . Also its fun watching you vent ;) .

Bronco

Oct 17, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Counselling

Hey Beater, I'm sure I could find a good crisis counsellor for you and your mates...remember stay away from tall buildings, the Skytrain and any other readily available tools to end your miserable existance;)

PS. Sporting got fcuking killed 8-2 this weekend!!:D

Guinness

Sep 9, 2001
Tokens
Dirty Money
Daft Dutchman

Now why do you go and screw yourself??? I thought Captain was pounding you enough on the Dart Board :rolleyes: When Irish eyes are smiling :D (it means we are up to something);) I haven't voted yet, but you sure are asking for it!!! keep it up sausage!!!

Guinnesswillvotewhenitreallycounts!!!

BTW, how the hell did I get nominated again???:eek:

the power

Feb 25, 2002
Tokens
Dirty Money
easy choice

Showing that he is unafraid of the tyrannical KNVB's taunts, much like the brave Zimbabweans fighting against President Mugabe, my vote was cast for KNVB. The Power felt it was necessary to send a message that strong arming other TTPer's and infringing on their democratic rights is wrong.

Members online

No members online now.

Your TTP Wallet

Tokens
Dirty Money
TTP Dollars
$0